PDA

View Full Version : What's all this stuff worth?

Watcher
03-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Ok, so I haven't really played paintball in years so I can't justify hanging on to my whole collection anymore, and I've kind of fallen on hard times and have been scrounging around the house for stuff to sell. I've come across some old guns of mine that I don't use, and I know if I ever played paintball again these wouldn't be things I'd reach for. In fact, these are things I'd hardly used even when I was playing often.

Anyway, I was thinking about putting this stuff up for sale but for the life of me I can't think of what I paid for them nor what they are worth now. Can anyone give me a hand with this stuff? If I decide it's expendable I'll probably put it up for sale here on AO, since I don't want to Ebay or Craigslist them and it seems like every other paintball forum I used to be on either folded or is dead. I didn't want to put it up at "make me an offer", though, because I know you always get low-balled with that kind of stuff.

Anyway, on to the gear.

I've got a Sheridan PGP-2, missing front sight and the "feed gate" is missing the retaining pin, usual PGP-2 issues. Drilled frame, plastic grips, polished.
A Sheridan PMI-II stock-class, 100%. Polished, walnut grips.
A right-handed AGD 6-Pak, #336, no check valve.

And a 2K9 Micro body with both "Mech" and "E" front blocks and the vert ASA + grip, black anno, seen action once.

I really would rather hang onto it all, since I think it's all really cool, but desperate times blah blah blah...

Thanks, AO.

Zeropjc
03-13-2014, 12:14 PM
Hey watcher 2k9 bodies went for 230.00 new and the agd pak can go for anywhere from low 200.00 top 300.00 hope this kinda helps you on pricing bro!

Watcher
03-13-2014, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the reply, it does indeed help!

I was thinking $100 for the PGP and maybe $150-200 for the PMI-II. Does that sound about right?

dano_____
03-14-2014, 03:55 PM
The brass market has been down lately. Pgps are very commonly available at $50-$75. You might be lucky to get $125 on the pmi-2. The condition plays a big factor, but I watched a pristine 68at go for $75 on eBay this last week and a pmi1 for $65.

Does your 2k9 body function without velocity issues? That has been a hit and miss problem with them.

Watcher
03-15-2014, 08:17 AM
I'm sorry to hear that about the brass, if the PGP will only bring $50 I'm not going to sell it. I think I may have paid $150 or so for the PMI, I was hoping to at least get that back for it.

My 2K9 body seemed to work great when I ran it, the only thing is my RT-Pro valve wouldn't really "react" as well as it did in the old stainless body. Couldn't get a good sweetspot on it and never bothered to troubleshoot it, but aside from that it shot well.

Kory
03-16-2014, 08:24 PM
any pics of the micromag body? Does it require a special sear adapter to work with emag lowers? How close to Chicago are you? I'm in southern Wisconsin.
Thanks,
Kory

knownothingmags
03-16-2014, 09:31 PM
i would be interested in the mm2k9 bits for the right price + pictures.

hit me up.
im back to buying.

BTAutoMag
03-16-2014, 09:45 PM
im back to buying.
Oh crap

knownothingmags
03-16-2014, 09:49 PM
Oh crap

its not that big of a deal.

Syko89
03-17-2014, 06:39 AM
its not that big of a deal.

it's not for you. For everyone else this marks the end of a era when nice mag parts could last more than 5min in the bst.

Watcher
03-17-2014, 09:58 AM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/839/fibe.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/809/00au.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/812/uoh7.jpg

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x600q90/822/wumma.jpg

The brass has some natural age on it from sitting around, a quick polish would get it back to mirror finish.

I have no knowledge of any adapter required to run the 2k9 Micro on e lowers, but I'm far from the expert on it.

I am about a half hour south of Chicago, Wisconsin is a several hour drive.

So, I don't exactly know how to respond to a lot of these posts I am getting. I just wanted to fish for information, wasn't even fully set on selling any of this, and I've got more than a couple of people wanting to buy and asking me what I want to sell this stuff for.

Well obviously if I knew what I wanted for them I wouldn't be asking what the stuff is worth! :rolleyes:
I also didn't want to set up sales outside of the BST thread.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk, though.