PDA

View Full Version : copper colored micromag on pbnation

NewToMags2014
03-25-2014, 09:54 AM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4089109

OPBN
03-25-2014, 10:48 AM
He's a member here as well as on MCB. It's been listed in the members section for several months on MCB. Very pretty.

NewToMags2014
03-25-2014, 01:45 PM
yes, it is. big fan of copper colored guns. surprised no one has picked it up!

MAGgot
03-25-2014, 07:11 PM
I can't speak for others, but I will not own another powder-coated gun. This sure is a nice one though, and since KPCS did the powder coat I'm sure it is fine.

OPBN
03-26-2014, 07:46 AM
Actually odd because he is offering it s "anodized" on PBN and RobertSr who he bought it from clearly stated it was powdercoated. Out of curiosity, why the hate for powdercoated guns? Seems like a viable alternative, especially for Micros since they are kind of a pain to ano due to the insert.

Sea_Chip
03-26-2014, 08:25 AM
Actually odd because he is offering it s "anodized" on PBN and RobertSr who he bought it from clearly stated it was powdercoated. Out of curiosity, why the hate for powdercoated guns? Seems like a viable alternative, especially for Micros since they are kind of a pain to ano due to the insert.

I edited the listing to reflect that it was powdercoated and not anno'd. Just a mistake. Next time just PM me and I can fix it accordingly. Wasn't meant to mislead anyone. Thanks.

OPBN
03-26-2014, 08:35 AM
I edited the listing to reflect that it was powdercoated and not anno'd. Just a mistake. Next time just PM me and I can fix it accordingly. Wasn't meant to mislead anyone. Thanks.

Didn't mean to infer that you were, was just curious. Thought I might have missed something.

blackdeath1k
03-26-2014, 09:34 AM
I can't speak for others, but I will not own another powder-coated gun. This sure is a nice one though, and since KPCS did the powder coat I'm sure it is fine.

If I ever owned one it would be annod black first. I refuse to have bare al on my marker that I care about. And you can't powder everything.