PDA

View Full Version : nitrogen setup

tarrasque
02-23-2002, 12:39 PM
hello i am about to purchase a nitro tank and setup.

1st. I am thinking of buying a crossfire or pmi tank at 68ci to 88ci at 4500 psi.

2nd. I currently have an expansion chamber on my gun. Should i take it off or leave it on?

3rd. I want to be able to run a remote to my gun and also be able to have an alternate setup to have the tank on the gun. I think i want a drop forward but how would i connect the tank to the gun through vert? or directly to valve?. if i do go directly to the valve my vert will just sit there should i get a foregrip and run the tank to foregrip???

i dont mind having to change my setup. I want to the expansion chamber in case i switch to co2, and i want a remote setup if i dont want to carry the tank on the gun and sometimes its just easier to have the tank on the gun.

so please send me any suggestion on how i should do this and what parts i should buy?dropforward?foregrip that will allow my intelliframe to fit?micro or macro lines or should i stick with steal braided?

oh and if you can could you submit any pictures of guns with a remote setup, a foregrip to on gun tank setup and a drop forward tank setup....

thanks

soilent green
02-23-2002, 04:31 PM
leave the expansion chamber on it won't hurt any thing it will just act as a front grip and I suggest the crossfire tank they are better make shure you buy the high pressure version though it has the red collar the only prob. with running remote is finding a pack that will hold a big tank

tarrasque
02-23-2002, 04:36 PM
thanks i got a redz comfort pack the 4 left and tank right
i think it will work

i saw a crossfire 4500psi 88ci tank for 204.88 at 888paintball is it ok to ship those tanks or might they get damaged

Predater
02-23-2002, 04:50 PM
i just got my old nitroduck tank back from paintball mania. It is old and had a leak in the pin valve. dont wory about it being shipped. If it is hurt before you get it it wont be your problem.

soilent green
02-23-2002, 08:55 PM
don't worry thats a good tank at a great price