PDA

View Full Version : gforce help

capt spank
03-27-2014, 06:38 PM
so i got my gforce frame a couple of months ago. i finally got my parts back from anno and aired it up. upon airing it up the first time it, one trigger pull and it cycled no problem. after that, it no longer cycles. it looks like the ram isn't activating on the trigger pull anymore. if i degas and regas it again, the first trigger pull works and then doesn't work on the second pull again. any thoughts?

BigEvil
03-27-2014, 07:39 PM
so i got my gforce frame a couple of months ago. i finally got my parts back from anno and aired it up. upon airing it up the first time it, one trigger pull and it cycled no problem. after that, it no longer cycles. it looks like the ram isn't activating on the trigger pull anymore. if i degas and regas it again, the first trigger pull works and then doesn't work on the second pull again. any thoughts?

It needs to be mag-whispered

capt spank
03-27-2014, 07:52 PM
It needs to be mag-whispered

i'll bring it to west point. i was hoping to use it there. blergh.

BigEvil
03-27-2014, 08:41 PM
I'll straighten it out

need4reebs
03-28-2014, 12:05 AM
wat PSI was your LPR putting out? have you taken tha ram apart to clean and lube it?

capt spank
03-28-2014, 09:33 AM
ok, i upped the LPR pressure and it seems to be working ok. thanks reebs. i didn't think that was the issue since it cycled at least once when it was gassed. i'll put it through its paces this weekend and make sure i'm good to go.

need4reebs
03-28-2014, 10:19 AM
ok, i upped the LPR pressure and it seems to be working ok. thanks reebs. i didn't think that was the issue since it cycled at least once when it was gassed. i'll put it through its paces this weekend and make sure i'm good to go.

haha…its all good man! a lot of times there is just enough air to get one shot off once you air it up…its best to test out your LPR to make sure thats working properly then hook it up to your frame and tune it. do you have a LPR tester? i have enough fittings to make 2 more LPR testers w/bleeder valves to check for recharge rates if you need one? :headbang:

capt spank
03-28-2014, 10:57 AM
haha…its all good man! a lot of times there is just enough air to get one shot off once you air it up…its best to test out your LPR to make sure thats working properly then hook it up to your frame and tune it. do you have a LPR tester? i have enough fittings to make 2 more LPR testers w/bleeder valves to check for recharge rates if you need one? :headbang:

i'm a simple man, shoot = good, not shoot = bad :p