PDA

View Full Version : I have this posted on PB nation

Warmongrel77
03-28-2014, 07:17 PM
:nono:

DarkApollo
03-28-2014, 08:54 PM
Welcome to AO. Im sure you have read the forum rules so I would like to just refresh the one for this section:

Go forth and find!

Use this forum to post Automag deals from other websites.

Threads MUST include a URL to the other site.

DO NOT POST LINKS TO YOUR OWN SALE THREADS.

Warmongrel77
03-28-2014, 09:30 PM
I must confess, I did not read all the rules. Very sorry im a bit of a nub when it comes to forums. And this is day 1 here for me. Thank you for taking it easy on me. Rulez

vintage
03-28-2014, 10:15 PM
yea, I believe this should go in the markers thread.

DarkApollo
03-28-2014, 10:53 PM
I must confess, I did not read all the rules. Very sorry im a bit of a nub when it comes to forums. And this is day 1 here for me. Thank you for taking it easy on me. Rulez

:cool::cheers:
We are a happy bunch here, no reason to throw the book at a newby, that wouldnt do the site any justice.

thecroatiansensation
03-28-2014, 11:46 PM
I disagree!!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!! Off with his head!!! Give them cake!!! Get to the Choppa!!! Rubber Baby Buggie Bumper!!! Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!

Seriously, good luck with the sale. You should just part it out. The mag-sharks on here would eat 80% of the gun in less than a week. Just a suggestion.

Warmongrel77
03-28-2014, 11:55 PM
I disagree!!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!! Off with his head!!! Give them cake!!! Get to the Choppa!!! Rubber Baby Buggie Bumper!!! Vegas Baby, Vegas!!!

Seriously, good luck with the sale. You should just part it out. The mag-sharks on here would eat 80% of the gun in less than a week. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the input. Its just a hassle to part it and time for me is not in great supply. it may come to that but I hope not. what do I need to do with this thread as to not be a rule breaker? :confused:

thecroatiansensation
03-29-2014, 12:21 AM
Just copy and paste the exact thread you have on PBN on here in a new thread from the forum.