PDA

View Full Version : RT Classic Regulator body O-ring.

SPLATTER-ZONED
04-01-2014, 10:37 PM
Anyone have a regulator body o-ring for a RT Classic they care to sell?

Thanks. :)

SZ

Cyco-Dude
04-01-2014, 11:33 PM
tunamart sells them for $1. it's just a regular regulator body o-ring, same one the automag 68 / classic / minimag valve uses (according to the parts diagram, anyway).

i'm surprised you don't have a parts kit with one...clearly you do not have enough automags. i think that's how you know...when you're buried up to your ankles in springs and o-rings.

Tunaman
04-02-2014, 05:08 AM
tunamart sells them for $1. it's just a regular regulator body o-ring, same one the automag 68 / classic / minimag valve uses (according to the parts diagram, anyway).

i'm surprised you don't have a parts kit with one...clearly you do not have enough automags. i think that's how you know...when you're buried up to your ankles in springs and o-rings.Rt reg body oring is different from the automag/minimag one

Cyco-Dude
04-02-2014, 05:45 AM
Rt reg body oring is different from the automag/minimag one
well, the exploded diagram i looked at was mislabeled then. or i was just looking at the wrong thing? i looked at the retro valve diagram, not an actual rt diagram. are those valves different?

SPLATTER-ZONED
04-02-2014, 07:00 AM
You are right, I do not have enough Automags. I up to 7, but I feel I need more. :D

SZ

Cyco-Dude
04-02-2014, 07:34 AM
You are right, I do not have enough Automags. I up to 7, but I feel I need more. :D

SZ

NO! YOU MUST RESIST!! hahaha!! it's madness i tell you, madness!

Tunaman
04-02-2014, 06:33 PM
send me your address and I'll send you one.

SPLATTER-ZONED
04-02-2014, 10:40 PM
send me your address and I'll send you one.

You Sir, are the best!

SZ