PDA

View Full Version : New New Plastic Nubbins?? and other q's

dyerules
02-23-2002, 03:13 PM
I just recieved my crown point barrel in the mail yesterday(and i must say it shoots great!)and the plastic nubbin in it is real thin around where the o-ring closest to the hole where the balls drops in. I'd post a picture but i'm not to good with stuff like that, sorry. Also i was just shooting and my revvy was turning and then all of a sudden it made a moaning sound. Then i liked in and a ball was wedged underneath the paddle. Has anybody else had this happen to them?? Also about a month ago i was shooting my tippy with my boomstick, i broke a ball, and i squeggeed i. When i got home i looked down it and where the bore size changes there were small ridges. i guess i just got the squeegee on it, but i'm guessing this will effect performance:( But for the $20.00 dollars i spent on the crown point barrel from agd was well worth it. This things shoots almost as good as my boomstick and i've shot like 700 balls through since i got it yesterday in 40 degrees weather and have not broke a ball yet:)

Omicron
02-23-2002, 05:41 PM
the second generation plastic nubbins are thinner around where the orings go over the nubbin to hold it onto the barrel. This is because previously people with first generation plastic nubbins had problems getting the orings into the body of the mag. They thinned out the nubbins and now they're great. :D

I don't know about the warp..sorry!