PDA

View Full Version : I got a problem, I want a Sufboard, and a Nitro

Hope This Works
02-23-2002, 05:18 PM
There is a poll, but it is hard for me to pick :confused:. We are building a house on the beach, and seeing that I have an unlimited resorce of free fun down the road :D i should take advantage of it. Then on the other hand I love paintball, and even though it is not neccasary to have the nitro (I live in Florida and have an anti-syphon and on/off.) If you vote for eather give a reason. Also most as I am expecting are going to vote Nitro, remeber I am the beach type of guy, and am poor (as far as spending money goes:rolleyes: ) If any of you have surfed it is awsome and should try it. Give a good answer

Predater
02-23-2002, 05:38 PM
if your gun shoots fine with co2 keep using it and get a new surfboard. If your gun shoots like crap get the nitro.

Hope This Works
02-23-2002, 05:48 PM
have yet to have a problem with co2

paintballrulzs
02-23-2002, 06:14 PM
y not a cheap tank and a surfboard?

GallagherAtWar
02-23-2002, 06:23 PM
have you every tried surfing?? do you skateboard? do you do any thing close to surfing?? do you have a lot of patience??

When i tryed surfing i rented a board you might wanna try that.

but when i when i hated it because it took so long for me to stand up. its frustrating because it looks soo easy but is soo hard. if you miss the wave you will either fall off the thing and have to get on it again or you'll just roll over it. but it takes a long time to learn how to stand up and you will fall a lot and get really mad if you are like me.

do you have a brother? its much better if you surf with a friend or brother.

i voted for nitro but thats because i don't like surfing.

try it first with a rented board then decide

Chri$

dave p
02-23-2002, 06:34 PM
living in connecticut i get to surf like every nevuary but... i did have the opportunity surf while i was on maui. i picked it up in a day. it was one of the most relaxing experiences of my life. paddling around waiting for your wave is nice and relaxing, the sun sea air and the bobbing in the waves is awesome. knowing when and how your wave is gonna break is the hardest part when your paddling your *** off and a nice 4 -6 footer is creepin up behind you. god its great, get the board dude!!!

warning! first few times out your nipples are gonna get sore! its from rubbing on the waxed board while you are paddling.

now i have to be satisfied with boogie boarding when i take the wife and kids to cape may nj every year.dont have the scratch to get to hawaii anytime soon.

MAGS own YOU
02-23-2002, 07:28 PM
I would say go with a cheap nitro tank and a surfboard.

HoppysMag
02-23-2002, 08:20 PM
although i play paintball and would normaly say get the paintball related object............I like surfing......go grab your Board and hit the waves "Dude"!

Army
02-23-2002, 11:20 PM
*Army giggles at east coast "surfers"!*

HoppysMag
02-24-2002, 10:27 AM
Army.............i never said i was a good surfer..lol.

the east coast is horrible for doing anythin beach related... Besides tanning and some light swimming...

wikidclown
02-24-2002, 11:55 AM
i live in jax and the waves do suck here but i know alot of people who surf and so it just depends on what you like more i dont surf never tired not a beach person i am really white haha so when i go i come back red. where you go paintballing at? i only know a couple of places around here and they are all pretty far from you. you lived by warped sportz kinda? oh yeah ur choice al depends on what the nitro situation around ur area is you have to think about that if you dont go to a field and play woods ball you have to get a 68 4500 to last all day if you have a mag. but if you buy a cheap on you will have to get it filled alot nitro doesnt last as long as co2 i have a 88 4500 it lasts me a long time.

magdude25
02-24-2002, 12:22 PM
<--east coast surfer..GET A BOARD!