PDA

View Full Version : Anyone around NH, MA,,,and such,....

TheSneakyPengui
02-23-2002, 05:29 PM
Does anyone hear play at Canobie in Windham NH? It is about 35 min from boston, it is the oldest field in the world, I will be there the first sunday march, so like next weekend , peace.

XspyX
02-23-2002, 05:45 PM
I live in Maine. Is it worth the drive? Any big events this summer?

than205
02-23-2002, 06:12 PM
I live in New Hampster.
I usually go to the spring game or the fall game at canobie. (300-600 people playing at once is awesome)
Regular dates at Canobie are too expensive for me.

XspyX /Sneaky - The spring game is April 21st.
It usually is $30. (this includes field fee, air/co2, couple of hotdogs at lunch, raffle and 150-300 live targets)
Also, the only time you can bring your own paint to Canobie.

Lately been playing at www.rockpaintball.com
It's in Freemont, NH. good prices, nice players and owners.

paintballrulzs
02-23-2002, 06:53 PM
i live in nh. That field i fremont do u mean Eye2Eye...HOw is that field n e way? ALso i enjoy playing at pgextreme in maine and candia NH. Do n e of u play there?

TheSneakyPengui
02-23-2002, 06:53 PM
I heard fremont was decent , do they got airball and such, I got a year pass at canobie so I could get you a dicount on paint, like i will buy paint for you, they cant catch me if i buy non -member paint with my member ship and you can sneak in so easily! I have ayear pass so i dont have to pay the entry fee of 15 bucks but i never even fill out a waiver, its just a hassle, they dont even check, like the 2nd or 3rd time through the 6 or 7th time i snuck in w/o a year pass and i snuck my own paint in!!! i did that 4 weekends in a row, and i finall yhad enough to get a year pass and such, i was playing airball and all great stuff for 15 bucks a day! lol, but prices are usally 30 for a quarter but i get a 1/4 case for 20 and i get in free. You should go, next sunday,

AutoMaggot
02-23-2002, 10:00 PM
Y'all better come to PG Extremes Adrenaline Sports park this summer! Its a mad 10/5 man sup air field, plus a nice woods ball arena in Lebanon ME. I play for Alliance (PGs factory team), so I'll be there reffin'

than205
02-24-2002, 07:51 AM
Actually there are two in Fremont.
Eye2Eye is a temporary thing (it seems) for a tourney player to have a place to practice. On the weekends he has it open for recball. Nice setup. Good prices. (I played there last Sat.) The owner says when spring comes he's going to pack things up. I would suggest checking it out. But I would call before arriving the closer we get to summer.

The other is Rockingham Paintball Club. Like I said nice people. The cool thing about this place is often you see stock gun players. So the quality/style of play is sometimes different. I think anyone who plays stock has to up thier game a notch or two. I'm tempted sometimes to get a decent pump gun.
Anyways I definetly recommend both.

paintballrulzs
02-24-2002, 09:06 AM
pgextreme is expanding? That is cool. Now i will have my license i will be there a lot :D

Magsrule3
02-24-2002, 10:45 AM
Im in MA. South of Boston. Of course my local feild(20min away) had to close because the town kicked them out.( www.globalparkpaintball.com ) . So, now Im playing indoor at PNL indoor in Taunton. But thats a hour away. Im gonna have to start going to Camp Paintball in Kingston now. But, I have a PNL tourny March 17th, so I have to practice at Cape Cod paintball sometime.

How is Canobie? I wanted to go there sometime.

TheSneakyPengui
02-24-2002, 11:42 AM
The are great a little pricey but with a season pass its no sweat! Plus I usally buy my firens paint with my pass. Its great though, they have a good airball field that is on sand, so its not all rock and stuff, and they have a hyperball(tubes) course right next to that, they also have a village witch is wicked awsome! I love that one, its so high paced, and they have like 15 other woods courses that are good, and a few really good courses in the woods but they are speedball! They are really trusting too, like I alsoways leave my stuff out and so does everyone else, I have never heard of anyhting being taken from anybody there at all, I like it, its only like 10 min from my house too!!!! I cant wait to play next sunday!!!

AutoMaggot
02-24-2002, 02:31 PM
Yeah, PG has "Adrenaline Sports Park" which has a massive 10 man sup air field on it... it's where the team practices in the summer time.

TheSneakyPengui
02-24-2002, 03:09 PM
So is anyone going to Canobie next sunday, the 30th or whatever, not today , but next sunday?

paintballrulzs
02-26-2002, 12:52 PM
EVERY1 GO TO FREMONT ON SUNDAY. EYE 2 EYE PAINTBALL.