PDA

View Full Version : Trigger VS Trigger

Micromag man!
02-23-2002, 06:05 PM
hey is a benchmark (which i currently have) better than an intelliframe in the pull situation? (could care less about the intellifeed hookup). and is it compatible with a retro valve. is the intelli light and shorter or just 1, cause my good ol' benchy is long but light, but theres also been about 70,000 shots on it. I shortstroke alot with the benchy when i fire fast too, will that change on the intelliframe since the trigger is shorter, cause im pretty sure it will.

thanks for the help
-Adam

Predater
02-23-2002, 06:19 PM
the intelliframe is a lot shorter than a benchy. they have the same trigger pull due to the trigger being that little pin and not being a micanical trigger.

Tunaman
02-23-2002, 06:32 PM
The Benchmark Frame has about the worst trigger pull out of all of them...

SlipknotX556
02-23-2002, 06:42 PM
i have shot a benchy frame and it is a long pull its like a spyder compat.... then today i got to fire a SFL emag frame and it wuz the shortest i pulled. so what im tryin to say is that benchys are not good.

Predater
02-23-2002, 06:42 PM
Micromag, if you want pm me and i will give you directions on how to make a trigger stop for your benchy that is totally adjustible and looks very profecinal. I get comments on the one i did to my intelliframe by any one that sees it for the first time. and i did it to a single trigger binchy as well so i now it works.