PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina People!!!!

Automag ReTro
02-23-2002, 06:27 PM
As far as i know, there are 3 people on this forum from SC. cphillip, FatMan, and myself. I was wondering if anybody else lived in South Carolina. It'd be cool if we could meet somewhere and play together.

headcase
02-23-2002, 06:45 PM
I'm not in SC, but I'm only a little over an hour from you in Georgia. In fact I was at a tourny at Strikezone a little over a month ago.

Automag ReTro
02-23-2002, 08:57 PM
That's cool, when do you think you'll be going out to Strikezone next time? I think i'm going next weekend if i don't have work, i didn't go today cause it was rainy and cold. You going to do that scenario game they're having in March? I think that sounds cool.

headcase
02-23-2002, 10:03 PM
I really don't have any idea.........my 5 man is just starting to really play together as a team, so where I play is kinda determined by where we are going to be practicing that week. We are planning on going up there, but I'm not sure where in the rotation its going to be.

As far as the scenario game, it's not my thing, I had too much of the "playing army" thing when I was actually in the Army :)

Fritzy
02-23-2002, 10:10 PM
I am in Greenville, SC. I play at Alamo. Everyone knows me as Scott, or sometimes "Yankee Scott". I am from Michigan.

Anyway, I just had a little baby girl, so I have only been playing about once a month. You should all try to get to Alamo. They just moved to a new location and the fields are even better. Hyperball, Sup-Air and Wall-ball are set up so far. More to come. Also, the owners Sonny, Monte and Chris are great guys.

The field is home for Dark Carnival, Genesis, Bad Dawgs and Team Alamo. Teams Trauma and Gridlock also make it out occasionally. You can usually find a great game on either Saturday or Sunday.