PDA

View Full Version : warp feed questions

vintage
04-28-2014, 08:05 PM
what's the best hopper to run on a warp feed? I have revys and halo's

Syko89
04-28-2014, 08:11 PM
Any will work but the Halo would be better to sustain the higher rof where the revi will fill the warp and you get burst of high rof

Ratt
04-28-2014, 10:26 PM
Halo

Sk8ermog
04-29-2014, 02:52 PM
The Ricochet Apache hopper was always my favorite because its force feed like a halo but pointed so it sits straight on the warp and tucks in very well without having to cut it. Google some photos of it and you'll see what I mean.

luke
04-29-2014, 03:01 PM
The Ricochet Apache hopper was always my favorite because its force feed like a halo but pointed so it sits straight on the warp and tucks in very well without having to cut it. Google some photos of it and you'll see what I mean.

I remember seeing the prototype loader of the Ricochet at a tournament in Phoenix before it ever hit the market, that was many years ago .

RT Lover
04-29-2014, 04:11 PM
well u could always get a jt speed collar and run it with a jt speed pod in it:D..... i was thinking about doing a revy into a warp into a rotor.....:tard: lol

cockerpunk
04-29-2014, 04:43 PM

the apache is not force feed

cockerpunk
04-29-2014, 04:48 PM
well u could always get a jt speed collar and run it with a jt speed pod in it:D..... i was thinking about doing a revy into a warp into a rotor.....:tard: lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLSP0o_7mkI

RT Lover
04-29-2014, 05:12 PM
lol totally speechless:D

BigEvil
04-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Im going to need one for LL7

BLachance75
04-29-2014, 06:48 PM
Perfect for fields that gun hits don't count.

uv_halo
04-29-2014, 11:23 PM
In my opinion, the last iteration of the Viewloader Evlution (Eggy 4) is the best one. The benefits:
Very robust neck positioned at the very front of the loader (doesn't interfere at all with the Warp's exit hose).
Soft Revolution shell
Large fill opening
Simple on-off operation and anti jam
Force feed (but doesn't push past the warp discs)
Eyes
* you don't need to remove it from the warp to clean it (pushpins remove the top half).

I briefly had a Rotor on my Warp but, I like the egg better because of the fit.

vintage
04-30-2014, 09:08 PM
is there anything I need for the halo to fit? feed neck of some kind maybe? how do you keep if from falling off?

Justus
05-01-2014, 08:47 AM
I like using a Halo Too. It fits right into the hopper socket on the warpfeed, no feedneck necessary. You may actually have to loosen the bolts around that socket to get it to fit down inside, and then re-tighten.

Of course, I'm also now trying to go warpless to ditch the weight. It would be nice if Empire or DYE or some other super-loader company would actually make a top-exit or side-exit-feed loader rather than us having to do all these mods and then playing with the settings to get them to work.