PDA

View Full Version : Emag Question??? - LOOK.

BenD
02-23-2002, 08:03 PM
The emag's just look sweet you know..

Especially the ones with the custom milling, and then that SFL emag is just to drool over :)

But then you got that ugly Battery Pack, it's just a rectangle...

Couldn't something be done to make it look a little better? mabye make it a little bigger than mill something out of the casing, or I dont know...

COuldn't something be done? For instance, I saw this pic. looks so sweet, but then it has a huge rectangle hanging from it.. It's like the Mona Lisa with a tumor coming our the side of her neck. YOu know what I mean.

Thanks, Ben

Load SM5
02-23-2002, 08:13 PM
This has been a much dicussed topic. AGDE, I believe is still working on a round more grip-like battery and some work is being done with milling the rectangle pack as it is now. The problem is the metal is pretty thin around the pack and can't be milled very deeply.

rpm07
02-23-2002, 08:15 PM
I dont know why so many people hate the battery I think it works well with the design of the gun. I would maybe like to see finger grooves in it maybe. But so many people hate them and even want them moved I think they look good.

Load SM5
02-23-2002, 08:19 PM
I agree, I like the pack the way it is.

BenD
02-23-2002, 08:27 PM
That one is just beutiful and anything attached to it would still make it look ok..

But on others, they do make it look bad.

yeah a circular one would look better... BUt ahh I still dont have the money to buy one :)