PDA

View Full Version : Retro......

TheSneakyPengui
02-23-2002, 09:06 PM
Is the retro vavle in any way like the rt kit for the m98, I mean, do you know on the m98 rt how you can adjust it so it kind of goes full auto, can you do that with the retro vavle, can someone please fully explain the retro vavle and tell me some shiznit about it. Thanks

talls
02-23-2002, 09:53 PM
Ok here is a summary of what the retro valve is:

It makes the trigger bounce back so that it is much easier to shoot fast.

The more pressure you use the more reactive it will get (that is why most people use adjustable tanks on theirs so they can set it up the way they like it)

Full Auto is illegal in most kinds of play except renegade, but if the pressure going into the valve is great enough it will make it to where it kicks back harder than you pull it in turn giving you a full auto affect *Warning* Do not do this and play against someone, one they won't like being shot 10 times and second you will chop many balls and may even hurt someone.

The retro valve is also the fastest recharging valve on the market giving you 20+ cycles per second(even though it is impossible to both pull the trigger and feed the balls that fast). It does however give you NO shotdown so all your shots will be the same when in a long string. Hope this helped.

TheSneakyPengui
02-24-2002, 07:12 AM
But Can you do like small burst of strings by holding it down kid of for a second, like with the m98 rt kit?

talls
02-24-2002, 08:38 AM
I don't think so.

gibby
02-24-2002, 09:34 AM
Actually, after you break in the RT valve, there is a sweet spot where the trigger reactiveness will actually bounce back from your finger and fire again. Sneaky, trust me...BUY THIS VALVE!! =)

TheSneakyPengui
02-24-2002, 11:44 AM
becasue this kid in my school, is gona sell me his retro valve off of his Pro_Team Micromag for like 50-75 bucks!, should I take it?

Bonx0007
02-24-2002, 01:13 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes take it!!! It costed all us other slobs 200bucks. I love mine. You will never look back!!!!BUY IT!!!!!!!!!