PDA

View Full Version : Classic RT body's and rails

pjdubs
05-17-2014, 09:32 PM
Are there any after market or custom body's and rails made for these to drop some weight, I haven't seen anything but maybe someone has something laying around. I'd like to get a center feed body for mine with a clamping feedneck, and didn't know if it would be possible to mill down a rail with the way air runs in the in the back.

Xmagterror
05-17-2014, 09:58 PM
Are there any after market or custom body's and rails made for these to drop some weight, I haven't seen anything but maybe someone has something laying around. I'd like to get a center feed body for mine with a clamping feedneck, and didn't know if it would be possible to mill down a rail with the way air runs in the in the back.

I made vert feed ule bodies for the classic rt about a year ago. I'm sold out. I do have what I call an RTX body that allows you to run an x valve on your classic rt. And I do classic rt ule rail milling. The combination of the rtx body with x valve and ule rail milling drops over a pound off the the marker

pjdubs
05-18-2014, 08:56 AM
Do you have any pictures? Or plan on making anymore of the the ule bodys

Xmagterror
05-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Those bodies are discontinued. I made approx 20 of them from what I remember. I do have an RTX body though. Do a search on here for pics.

RT Lover
05-18-2014, 05:53 PM
how much to ule mill and put a slot up front on my classic rt rail

Xmagterror
05-19-2014, 12:00 PM
how much to ule mill and put a slot up front on my classic rt rail

$50 plus return shipping

RT Lover
05-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Pm me your info!

Xmagterror
05-19-2014, 11:57 PM