PDA

View Full Version : AGD RT Pro

chewdz
05-19-2014, 09:07 PM
I have a RT Pro that's in pretty good condition I scored. I have pics but no hosting site. Thinking of selling it. It has a level 10 installed. I tried airing it up and it started burping out the back so I'm gonna need to replace the o-rings. The bumper was basically glue but it came with a parts kit so that's a plus. What's it worth?
http://postimg.org/gallery/awwlnw84/61d78ba2/

Cyco-Dude
05-19-2014, 11:35 PM
once you get it working, ~250 shipped. depends on how complete it is and what condition is it in, overall. there are plenty of free image hosting sites; google them and you'll turn up plenty or just upload them to this site as an attachment.

chewdz
05-20-2014, 12:14 AM
once you get it working, ~250 shipped. depends on how complete it is and what condition is it in, overall. there are plenty of free image hosting sites; google them and you'll turn up plenty or just upload them to this site as an attachment.

Well, I paid $300 and it came with a Ntiro Duck 68/3000 out of hydro, freak barrel back no insert, 2x RT parts kits, VHS video, instruction book, chrono instructions and a chrono receipt. The only flaws I see are the sight rail has a scuff and a missing sight rail screw. I'll probably just part out the tank and freak and keep the RT Pro. I just replaced all the o-rings but have no air to test.

OPBN
05-20-2014, 07:31 AM
I would agree about $250 -275 complete. You could part it for more. Check the born on date for the tank. CF tanks only have a 15 year lifespan so it may be dead.

Cyco-Dude
05-20-2014, 03:39 PM
Check the born on date for the tank. CF tanks only have a 15 year lifespan so it may be dead.
i would say the tank is about worthless, sorry to say. not only is it close to the 15-year lifespan (if it's not past it already), but you have to pay to re-hydro, and then you have an old tank with a 15-year-old regulator that may or may not work. someone might buy it though, who knows, but i wouldn't expect to get much from it.

you could get 60-100 for the freak back on ebay though.

SPLATTER-ZONED
05-20-2014, 06:38 PM
Isn't the valve worth $200 alone? Looks to be a X-valve.

thecroatiansensation
05-20-2014, 07:30 PM
My conservative estimate parted:

valve - 150 to 175
intelli - 60 to 70
rail, grip and accessories - 30 to 40
body and barrel - 20 to 30
freak back - start at $60 it will sell pretty fast for $50

$350 parted out (you will also have to account for shipping). Probably get around 300 as a package. These are my conservative estimates of what I could see you easily getting if you sold it on here. If you take your time and put it on ebay you could get more, although ebay takes a pretty giant chunk out of whatever you make...

And yeah, the tank is pretty much worthless. Although some of the old school guys like those old regs, so who knows. Grab the strap wrench and rip that sucker off!

Good luck on the sale

Cyco-Dude
05-21-2014, 12:25 AM
My conservative estimate parted:

valve - 150 to 175
intelli - 60 to 70
rail, grip and accessories - 30 to 40
body and barrel - 20 to 30
freak back - start at $60 it will sell pretty fast for $50

$350 parted out (you will also have to account for shipping). Probably get around 300 as a package. These are my conservative estimates of what I could see you easily getting if you sold it on here. If you take your time and put it on ebay you could get more, although ebay takes a pretty giant chunk out of whatever you make...

And yeah, the tank is pretty much worthless. Although some of the old school guys like those old regs, so who knows. Grab the strap wrench and rip that sucker off!

Good luck on the sale

he bought it off of ebay not too long ago though for $323.40. i think it's a fair deal for what he got, and even better if he sells the freak back (unless he wants it).

i'd at least use it, for nothing else than to make sure it's in working order. if you ever do deceide to re-sell it, a working marker always sells for more than a non-working marker.

OPBN
05-21-2014, 07:17 AM
Isn't the valve worth $200 alone? Looks to be a X-valve.

Probably $180-190. Complete markers don't typically sell for as much as they would if parted. This setup usually sells in the $250-275 range as less and less are looking for the older foregrip setups and just want a direct mount.

chewdz
05-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Thanks for all the input! I ended up parting it out. Already sold the freak on eBay. I replaced the x valve with a retro valve and switched out the frame for a standard with wood grips. Everything is working and it does RT mode with my shp tank.