PDA

View Full Version : Pneumatic trigger, ULE, ULT, X-valve, Lvl 10

Mic0157
05-21-2014, 04:05 PM
That's pretty much it. I've had his marker for a year, and don't use it. I had the sear assembly replaced and it shoots like a dream. Just add a couple of drops of oil, some air, and get at it. Any idea on value?

lobo_fuerte
05-22-2014, 10:55 AM
Pictures help also if you part the marker you tend to get more then selling it as a whole.

OPBN
05-22-2014, 11:00 AM
Pictures help also if you part the marker you tend to get more then selling it as a whole.

^^^^ Pictures help quite a bit. There is a BIG difference in value between a hacked up, home job, jerry rigged, Pneu'd Benchmark frame and a nicely done, sleeper pnued M90 frame. Condition of the parts helps as well. A cherry X valve with bright lazering and no visible wear with all the replacement parts is going to sell for more than a ragged out X that is faded from going through the dishwasher and comes with no carriers etc.

audioSLAVE
05-22-2014, 11:06 AM
^^^^ Pictures help quite a bit. There is a BIG difference in value between a hacked up, home job, jerry rigged, Pneu'd Benchmark frame and a nicely done, sleeper pnued M90 frame. Condition of the parts helps as well. A cherry X valve with bright lazering and no visible wear with all the replacement parts is going to sell for more than a ragged out X that is faded from going through the dishwasher and comes with no carriers etc.

Lol, dishwasher. It's funny because it's true. DIY Pewter Anodizing.

OPBN
05-22-2014, 11:23 AM
Lol, dishwasher. It's funny because it's true. DIY Pewter Anodizing.

I know, it's why I remember it. lol.