PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Atlanta/Georgia Players for Tournament

TigerMan
02-24-2002, 04:52 PM
Hello, I am currently looking for 2 players located in the Atlanta/North Georgia area who might be intersted in doing a 3 man tournament. The two people who I originally was going to do it with backed out so I'm posting this. The tournament is on March 23, deadlines for entries are March 16. Its $120, making it $40 per member and a FPO event, the paint being used will be Powerball and it costs $70 per case of 2000 and its $10 for all day air. It's at a field in Kennesaw, GA named Noonday. If anybody would be interested and/or have any questions with the tournament, please contact me by posting here, PM me, or reaching me over AIM. The tournament is a novice/rookie event and first place prize will be Matrixes (if certain number of teams enter, if not it's either Impulses or Automags). Thanks and hope to hear from some people soon.

personman
02-24-2002, 04:55 PM
Rookie.. *drool*
Hey I would love to come but I dont have the money seeing that im trying to buy a shocker.. good luck gathering people (if you want to give me some money 4 me to come, ILL DO IT! lol) btw Im pretty new to paintball so I would qualify 4 da rookie part..

TigerMan
02-25-2002, 03:04 PM
Up!

Deadpool3
02-25-2002, 05:19 PM
Cool, i'm supposed to be playing in the same tournament. If for some reason it doens't work out i'll let you know.