PDA

View Full Version : Emag grip plates

Fleisher
02-24-2002, 05:00 PM
Simple request, much as I love my Emag I do find the grip/grip plates become uncomfortable towards the end of a days play. Suggestions?(and no I haven`t got girls hands,their like shovels.)

Lorquas
03-25-2002, 09:49 PM
you could wear a glove with extra padding around where you grip the marker (like the motorcycle gloves found at http://www.foxracing.com/products/MX/gloves/pawtector.htm ). just an idea...

magman007
03-25-2002, 09:57 PM
Contack LoadSM5 on these bords, he custom makes clear and died grip pannels for the e-mag, their really spiffy! hees currently backordered(i guess) but he should be back up to speed in no time

FiTiRPiLiT
03-26-2002, 12:15 AM
i agree with Fleisher. the grips stink, very cheap looking, uncomfortable and they can bulge up allowing dirt to fall in. tom addressed the issue of emag cosmetics before saying that they wanted to spend the extra time to make sure the gun works and only after that would they concentrate on cosmetics. unfortunately for us emag owners that means finishing the extreem and new bolts and perfecting the a.c.e. my guess would be 6 months - 1 year before we see intelliframe-style grips for the emags (maybe less? please please tom!) :)

Kaiser Bob
03-26-2002, 12:37 AM
cant you just take whatever grips and cut a hole for the window?

FiTiRPiLiT
03-26-2002, 10:04 AM
no for a couple reasons. standard 45 grips have two holes in them, the emag grips have three holes, one on top, and two straddling the window. also, the emag grip is fatter than a standard 45 grip frame so the grip can't make it around....believe me, i've tried!

Fleisher
04-01-2002, 02:52 PM
Thanx for everybodys input,like the sound of those custom grips but not much chance of getting them in England ,so its up to Tom and AGD.

The Frymarker
04-01-2002, 03:09 PM
Hi Jamie or Fleisher,

I make custom grips, if you like I could make you a pair.

My site is http://www.nep8ball.com/haa.htm

Let me know.

Heather