PDA

View Full Version : Will the Bodies from AGD.....

TheSneakyPengui
02-24-2002, 06:13 PM
Will the polished powerfeed bodies from AGD wear out kind of and lose its luster kind of, like can the polishing wear out? Thanks, also could I buy a polsihed pf Minimag body and put a retro vavle in it? I want to replace my classic automag s/f with a polished minimag p/f is this posible and i want a retro vavle in there too? Thanks.

Tunaman
02-24-2002, 06:19 PM
The polished bodies are of the highest quality and will NEVER wear out . They may lose their high sheen, but just polish it again and it will last a lifetime:cool:

talls
02-24-2002, 06:21 PM
Well I am not sure about the Polished body but I don't think it can. Yes you can put a retro valve in a minimags body. But about the polished body. It would take a very long time to wear it out if it is posible. I have never seen one worn out so it would be fine to get one.

AGDmagman2001
02-24-2002, 06:47 PM
I've got a polished minimag body with a retro in it. On the polishing side of it I'd say that It keeps its shine well, mine's like 5 years old and the only place where it isn't really shining is where the guy who had it before me had his sight rail, I think the pulling on and off of the sight rail can ware down or dullen the finish. But besides that You should be good to go. Good Luck

damageinc54
02-25-2002, 12:39 AM
I have a friend that can polish them to look brand new. He is very good at polishing chrome and stainless steel.