PDA

View Full Version : WTB parts to finish two project mags!

DarkApollo
08-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Ive got two project mags that I need to finish.

For my XMT ULE RTClassic I need a 90* foregrip/gas through with mount for an RTC rail. No bike grips please!
The rail is slotted so the front grip drop is not required.
I have money at the ready!!
Help a converted cocker guy out! My GF has claimed my RTClassic as her own and I want to have another mag to bring to the field. My 'old reliable' cocker left me stranded where the RT has been flawless.

robertreed711
08-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Are you looking for an RT or AM/MM style carbon fiber foregrip?

vintage
08-04-2014, 11:20 AM
if your set on a black frame your pretty much limited to a Benchmark i believe. i think PTP has one or two left for the RT but none for the classic rail. you can contact Tracy_ptp here by pm if you need the rt frame. there is a used classic Benchmark on ebay for $45.00 i believe

DarkApollo
08-04-2014, 12:22 PM
The frame isnt for the RT. It is for a ULE on an EMag rail. I may hold off on the frame though, I have one that I can try to work with.
The carbon grip would be for an emag rail, so I guess AM/MM length?

The other grip would be for an RTClassic rail that is slotted.

I can post pictures of both tonight for clarification.. Remember I am a converted 'cocker guy so some of the lingo is still very new to me. Thanks for the help guys!

robertreed711
08-04-2014, 01:08 PM
The frame isnt for the RT. It is for a ULE on an EMag rail. I may hold off on the frame though, I have one that I can try to work with.
The carbon grip would be for an emag rail, so I guess AM/MM length?

The other grip would be for an RTClassic rail that is slotted.

I can post pictures of both tonight for clarification.. Remember I am a converted 'cocker guy so some of the lingo is still very new to me. Thanks for the help guys!

Emag rail would be RT length. RT foregrips have 2 mounting holes and are flat on top, am/mm foregrips have 1 mounting hole and wings.

DarkApollo
08-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Emag rail would be RT length. RT foregrips have 2 mounting holes and are flat on top, am/mm foregrips have 1 mounting hole and wings.
:cheers:
Then yes, no wings :-)

Runamok
08-27-2014, 02:47 AM
I saw some DW ver 2 fore grips on e bay for $50 free shipping. and DW also had them when I looked at their site same price. Both were for all rails adjustable angle.

audioSLAVE
08-27-2014, 06:38 AM
I have a DW foregrip for sale if still looking.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?269506-Marker-Part-Out-Leftovers-VL-Revolutions-Updated-8-24

DarkApollo
08-27-2014, 08:37 AM
I actually picked up two DW grips a little bit ago. Thanks everyone!