PDA

View Full Version : Mag fed automag... Custom Sten gun setup

jeffremiller
08-24-2014, 08:29 AM
So thinking of thinning my herd a bit... But not sure where to start with this one.

Here we have a warp left Tac one with a custom made Zetamag well... also accepts TPX mags.

Stock is an actual Sterling machine gun piece, adapted for paintball with a one off stock locking system.

I do not use the ASA, but rather run remote line off the valve so that I can fold and extend the stock.

I could post with classic or Xvalve... but what is the use of RT in a 10 end magazine.

paintball4lyfe32
09-14-2014, 10:38 AM
Wow Im really digging this

Miggosis
09-14-2014, 04:22 PM
I have wanted something like this for awhile. Im not sure what tosay for a value, but your market might be limited. Does it feed first strike?

OPBN
09-14-2014, 08:20 PM
Really hard to put a value on something like this due to the custom nature. You can get a vague value from the individual parts but that doesn't account for the custom work. Since it's probably homemade that makes it even harder as it probably has sentimental value which is subjective. As a sum of it's parts worth maybe $200. Depends if the body was damaged or modified permanently. Your best bet is to find someone that truly digs the set up and wants to buy it as is.

commander bond
12-31-2019, 09:01 PM
Here are mod "improvements" if you are skilled.

This was a pre magfed sterling I made several years ago.

It had a plastic tube to give me the proper diameter. I was using a real stock as you did and made a special bracket so I can attach it. At the time I cut down the plastic automatic grip and replaced it with an actual Sterling submachine gun pistol grip. There is a pistol grip for the auto=mag that looks similar in angle and shape.

You could fabricate one two out of aluminum from them perforated end To where it passes to the buttstock.

Anyways some big-time retro response on this project.