PDA

View Full Version : Guys Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

SlipknotX556
02-24-2002, 08:42 PM
om orderin an intell like in an hour or so and i need to kno which trigger is better. Blade Trigger or Double Trigger? HELP ME

Aliens-8-MyDad
02-24-2002, 08:48 PM
its all prefrence. I have a blade and i like it. but ive never tried groove so i dont know. but i really think the blade looks cooler!

SlipknotX556
02-24-2002, 09:06 PM
yhea but i only need to kno ONE thing. WHICH CAN U FIRE FASTER WITH?

Jonno06
02-24-2002, 09:33 PM
you can fire faster with a blade trigger...i think

Predater
02-24-2002, 09:43 PM
i have played for a long time with groove but now have blade intelli. I love the blade. If you keep your hand rapped around the grip fraim i dont think it would matter but i hold my rt with the fore grip and have my thumb on the back of the handle and my finger tip of my index finger at the top of the trigger. my middle finger goes doun the trigger at an angle with the tip of it toutching the bottom of the trigger. Therefore i like the blade better. It depends on how your fingers sit on the trigger.

Hope you understood and i hope it helped.

nutz
02-24-2002, 09:55 PM
both are awesome u cant go wrong with either! :D

subbeh
02-24-2002, 10:28 PM
I do not like blades with my sytle of play... it's hard to tell, but most people (I think) actually support some of the weight of their gun with the trigger finger(s). I knew this is the case for me when I tried a blade, and my fingers kept sliding to the top of the trigger. I prefer grooved because I only use one finger when rapid firing, and I keep it at the bottom of the trigger. But if I use a blade, that finger slides to the top of the blade and I cannot fire as fast.

Just condsider the way you play and personal preference.

SlipknotX556
02-24-2002, 10:30 PM
heres the pic of the trigger i always use and the one i am gettin.

Thanks for ur help guys.

X-Plosive
02-24-2002, 10:58 PM
hrmm, I would think that on the z-grip you want a groove because I see how easily you can ride up on that. I have a chrome intelliframe on the way with a blade, hopefully I made the right choice.

SlipknotX556
02-24-2002, 11:00 PM
well i had several guns with the same kind of trigger and i kno how to take it to the limit with one. right now i have my stock 1x trigger frame and i can still KINDA put that to the limit but i short STROKE to much so im gettin the INTELL.