PDA

View Full Version : RT valve question

paintball4lyfe32
09-13-2014, 09:31 AM
Thinking about building a project mag because I do not like the compatibility issues that the standard RT has with the body and rail. When building a another one will I have compatibility issues with the RT valve being put into a new body/rail for example a ULE body on a Luke's rail? Thanks again guys and girls.

captian pinky
09-13-2014, 09:58 AM
the rt valve will fit anything but the classic rt rail and body.

paintball4lyfe32
09-13-2014, 10:16 AM
What do you mean? It comes stock in the RT classic.

blackdeath1k
09-13-2014, 12:40 PM
What do you mean? It comes stock in the RT classic.

If you have a classic AutomagRT. The one where there is a banjo bolt. Then yes you will have issues. That valve is only generally comparable with the OEM parts without modification. If you want a mag that you can treat like Lego blocks then you need a normal rt valve that has a side port for an air line to screw in to it.

SPLATTER-ZONED
09-13-2014, 01:54 PM
There are 2 types R/T valves.

The original R/T (classic) Not compatible with other Mags.

And the R/T Pro. Backwards compatible with all Mags except the R/T Classic.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

SZ

athomas
09-13-2014, 05:58 PM
The original Automag RT (classic RT) with the banjo bolt is not compatible with any other body or rail except the Automag RT body and rail. Therefore, the RT automag is not a good candidate for off the shelf upgrades. All other vales such as the RT Pro, retro, X, classic, 68Automag, minimag, and micromag valves are interchangable in any rail or body that is not an Automag RT body or rail.

paintball4lyfe32
09-13-2014, 08:57 PM
thanks a lot guys