PDA

View Full Version : somebody please help

RTrampage
02-24-2002, 09:42 PM
I own an RT pro and have never had any problems with it until about a week ago when the field strip screw broke in the gun and just yesterday i finally got that out and i have the new screw in the mail on its way (hopefully) and then today when i was putting my hopper on as i was tryin to put the elbow on the feed tube just broke clear off!! As a fan of automags i have come to expect quality from their products as this is what i have seen in the past but after this happening im pretty far up sht creek and i dont know what to do now. So does anybody know what i should do about this because ive never had anything like this happen and im not sure what to do

virus
02-24-2002, 10:06 PM
give AGD a call on monday... most likely they will have you ship everything to them and shoudl fic ya right up.....

Predater
02-24-2002, 10:18 PM
sounds like you got a bumb gun. AGD aught to fix you right up.

RTrampage
02-24-2002, 10:50 PM
i guess thats about all i can do but can somebody give me the number bc i already forgot

Tim Jacobitz
02-24-2002, 11:08 PM
i seen a mag get run over by a car snd still shoot good. In my opinion you just have really bad luck. The only good luck you have is the fact that AGD has the best customer support and will probly hook you up 6 ways form sunday