PDA

View Full Version : My Dream!!!!

personman
02-25-2002, 09:25 AM
Ahh I had one of the best dreams last night.. I was like in a toy store or somthing, and there was like.. paintball guns and stuff, and I picked up a Orange E-maG in my dream that shone like Polished SS when bright light hit it! DARN was it nice!!!! I also got to pick up an Angel that was Annoed like an American Flag (Diddnt feel as good as E-maG) Then a couple of other guns that I cant quite remember. Ahh. That was a good dream... Now all I have to do is Pick up an E-maG in real life and see if its as nice as it was in my dream. :)

Mango
02-25-2002, 09:32 AM
haha! cool dream!

My dream the other night was really odd. I was in a pet store, and I was looking around at all the animals. I wanted to buy this German Sheppard that I saw (I really love those dogs and want one) and then I look at the Ferrets (I already own two ferrets). One was white, one was the usual brown color with the little mask around the face, and another was PURPLE!! All PURPLE!!??!?? So i said to the salesman "cool!!! I want that one!!" And I bought it, and put it on my credit card. Well, the credit card was maxed out, and when the guy ran it through the card reader machine, the machine blew up!!!!! HAHA!! Then I woke up.

Man, I got to get out of debt! :D

personman
02-25-2002, 11:29 AM
lmao thats halirous.

Clare
02-25-2002, 01:13 PM
purple ayeeeeee...
If i had a purple ferret (already have 2) he/she would surely match everything else I have :)

-§on-
02-25-2002, 02:35 PM
German Shepard? Had Three of them...

Ov3rmind
02-25-2002, 10:20 PM
You know you're a real PBer when you've had a PB dream (yay, I've had 3! Now that's obsessed). My friend said he had a dream where Rocky Cagnoni shot me with a paintball and it blew a hole the size of a man hole in me.

Mango
02-26-2002, 11:52 AM
aww that Shepard is gorgeous!! You say you "Had" three? What happened?

Just this past year my family and I "had" three pedigree Sheltie Collies (the mini ones), the mother was 8 and her two babies were both 6. Unfortunatly, the person we bought the mother off of 8 years ago failed to mention that cancer ran in her dogs bloodline. So we lost all 3 of them in 1 month. Worst thing I've had to go through ever. I wanted to blow a hole right in the breeders skulls. It dident hit me as hard as it hit my mom and dad. My poor mom especially, they were her little babies practically. :(

Havoc_online
02-26-2002, 07:49 PM
If you have'nt already read on another post, my gun was stolen. Sometimes I have dreams that I find it, or bad dreams that I can't catch up to the ppl who are taking it. I can't stand both dreams, they leave me thinking...I wish I could install some sort of gps bug in my new mag.....

personman
02-26-2002, 08:04 PM
Bah, you never remeber most of your dreams, you just wake up and your like.. I had a good dream! It was about.. uhh.. Automags that shot cat food? I remember I used to have going to skool naked/with no undies dreams all the time, but now sence Im home schooled, no problemo! lol