PDA

View Full Version : hp air tank

donttryullose
10-30-2014, 10:42 AM
I just have gotten back into paintball what type of hp air tank do you recommend

OPBN
10-30-2014, 10:49 AM
If you are looking for a strong RT Effect, I would recommend a Ninja SHP regulator. For the most part, a tank is a tank is a tank in my opinion. Buying used is a decent option, just make sure the tank is in good physical condition and will pass a hydrostatic test if its out of date. Also keep in mind CF wrapped tanks have a 15 year lifespan and there are LOTS of them out there for sale that are worthless as they are past their testable lifespan.

A good size tank is a 4500/68. Holds enough air and small enough to be comfortable.

going_home
10-30-2014, 06:35 PM
Ninja Super Light tank with super high pressure reg.

ninjapaintball
10-31-2014, 07:55 AM
I just have gotten back into paintball what type of hp air tank do you recommend

depends on you budget and what type of playing you do.

the 68/4500 is the best choice for all around playing and yes i recommend a ninja reg ;)

Dayspring
10-31-2014, 09:19 AM
and yes i recommend a ninja reg ;)

You don't say... ;)

Skorpion
10-31-2014, 03:40 PM
Since I spy a ninja... I searched (and failed) for an answer to this question. If you were using ULT vs RT on/off, would you use different outputs. Or would a ult, looking for more of a walkable affect, require the high output as well?

ninjapaintball
10-31-2014, 04:10 PM
Since I spy a ninja... I searched (and failed) for an answer to this question. If you were using ULT vs RT on/off, would you use different outputs. Or would a ult, looking for more of a walkable affect, require the high output as well?

I do not think the higher pressure helps an ult but others may know more than me about this.

Laku
11-01-2014, 03:53 AM

Like said above, higher output would not help ULT to be more walkable.