PDA

View Full Version : EMAG Paint help

teamunknown
02-25-2002, 12:41 PM
I just got a Micro E-MAG not too long back..I have had alot of trouble with accuracy on the gun...what tpye of paint do you all reccommend...any other mods I should do..I heard about some new bolt? Letme know thanks alot

LaW
02-25-2002, 09:01 PM
answer me this, what kind of accuracy are you expecting from a paintball marker? What paint are you using? What barrel do you have? What is your accuracy like compared to your ideal of how accurate a paintball marker should be?

teamunknown
02-25-2002, 09:15 PM
I have been paintballing for 9 years...I spent ALOT of money on my EMAG..and I have not found it very accurate at all...I am using the armson barrel that came with it..b/c I got the Micro EMAG...

CRiZO
02-25-2002, 09:34 PM
9 years, then you should know its all about the paint to barrel match. I also have a micro... and I don't even bother using the armson really, its... not good. If you want to keep using the armson, use a BIG paint. Otherwise I'd recommend you get something like an all american, they shoot all general paintball fantastic (anything RPS basically). Have fun with your emag!

LaW
02-25-2002, 09:49 PM
you didn't answer all of my questions :) they would help to get a better answer. What if what you think is not very accurate in fact is accurate to me?

teamunknown
02-25-2002, 10:31 PM
I cant describe accurate...
What do you guys think about the smart parts freak kit?

LaW
02-25-2002, 10:50 PM
how can you not describe accurate? Well I own a freak kit and I've been very satisfied so far. My view of something that's not accurate would be paintballs going like 2 feet left and 2 feet right in a 4 shot string.... as long as it looks like they're nearing the same target somehow I feel it's accurate enough. The best accuracy you can get from a marker is via volume.

teamunknown
02-25-2002, 11:08 PM
sounds like my problem has to do with my barrell...I will get a freak kit...what paint do you reccomend
?

LaW
02-25-2002, 11:13 PM
the reason for the freak is to be able to accomidate every paint on the market. The inserts are used to get a perfect bore match and improve accuracy. I use pmi, and some other paints... no problems here

soilent green
02-26-2002, 09:52 AM
I like my freak and I found proball to break the least that was with my hard nose bolt now with my fomie superbolt I break 0-1 ball per case of 2000 your problem is definetly your barrel they need huge paint to be accurate and we all say "accuracy" but we usually are talking about consistency

teamunknown
02-26-2002, 12:07 PM
Yes I agree...that was the word I was looking for.
Thanks for all your input...
Where can I get a superbolt..and is there any other mods anyone suggests for my micro emag....also I have a 3000psi 68ci nitroduck duel reg...what benifit would I get from getting a 68ci geddon 4500 other then the pressure increase?