PDA

View Full Version : Chopping on RT

Paintcheck200
02-25-2002, 02:32 PM
Maybe u guys could lend me a hand with some suggestions.
I've hade my RT for about 2 years now, and it seems like the last 3 or 4 times I've played I've had trouple with the balls not feeding into the barrel. Sometimes they don't chop and just don't feed, but other times it doesn't feed all the way and chops. I'm sure all of you know what a chop is like in a powerfeed. As soon as u get one, u are blessed with many more till u get it cleaned out. Well, give me some tips. I was thinking about trying to find a vertical feed body on the RT, but that would take a few custom parts or soem kinda kit :( .
L8er all,
Paintcheck

Minimag4me
02-25-2002, 07:51 PM
do you have an adjustable parabolic power feed plug(it has 2 set screws)? If not get one free by calling AGD. It fixes some peoples chopping problems.

Paintcheck200
02-26-2002, 12:23 AM
Thx for the info, all I have is the older plug, piece of plastic with a o-ring around it to hold it in. I was begining to wonder if this was cuasing a problem by being to loose and what not... Good Forums :)

EnW
02-26-2002, 08:50 PM
The parabolic still has the o-ring to hold it tight...but it also has more of a natural curve than the old plug to keep the balls from hanging on the face of the plug.
It also has two set screws to fine tune the forward or rearward movement of the plug.
You might also try some plastic nubbins...they are nothing short of modern day miracle! (maybe too much praise?):D