PDA

View Full Version : Im never going to get my Mag

Hemlock86
02-25-2002, 05:38 PM
Actionvillage is still out of PMI Nitro tanks. So I have to wait another week or two, to get my Mag... Im startig to get pissed cause Ive already missed 2 weeksend of paintball with my friends from work...I just hope I get my Mag in time to shoot their arses before they lose the PB fever.

arrrr, im PO'd

subbeh
02-25-2002, 09:33 PM
Why not just order it somewhere else? I hate actionvillage... 4 out of 4 occassions I ordered from them they made swaps from what I ordered to what they sent. They even switched a one size fits all dye hat with a retarded flex fit hat... without contacting me. When I called them, they said "We are out of stock and the flex fits are in the bin they used to be in."

Terrible customer service...

3 times that they did this I even wrote in the comments box "PLEASE DO NOT SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS WITHOUT CONTACTING ME", yet macroline was switched for microline, clear hopper for black hopper, so on, so forth.

My .02

Wow this was completely off-topic... sorry :) I've been waiting to vent.

Havoc_online
02-25-2002, 09:56 PM
hemlock,

If I were you I'd listen to subbeh, They will eventually get the tanks, but ship you the wrong thing, they always do this, then you'll have to wait longer to ship it back and for them to ship you something else. Just get what you can there, and get a tank somewhere else. If you look around you can find sweet deals. Even if you have to spend a little more money, just stretch a little, the money your saving by not playing is the money you could be using for a better tank. I heard that some government company (or something) bought a TON if not all of major companies stock of tanks for the military for something or another. That was a while ago, but I don't know how long the tank drought will last, but supposedly it's hard to find 68 tanks I think. Just get one from anywhere you can.

Hemlock86
02-25-2002, 10:25 PM
I just an email from them saying the WILL have my tank by 28 Feb. (thurs). So I sent them an email back asking if they could over night it for the inconveinece(sorry spelling, not thinking straight right now). I hope they will consider it. :rolleyes: If they dont, Im not going to shop there again.

Ill just wait out the stuff I ordered and hope everything works out. Like I said, if things dont work out, I wont buy from them again

thx for the advise though

peace :cool:

subbeh
02-26-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Hemlock86
I just an email from them saying the WILL have my tank by 28 Feb. (thurs). So I sent them an email back asking if they could over night it for the inconveinece(sorry spelling, not thinking straight right now). I hope they will consider it. :rolleyes: If they dont, Im not going to shop there again.

Ill just wait out the stuff I ordered and hope everything works out. Like I said, if things dont work out, I wont buy from them again

thx for the advise though

peace :cool:

I highly doubt they will...

screw 'em, get it somewhere else.

And as for the military buying ALL or MOST of the tanks, that is some wierd rumor, I'm pretty sure it's not true... What in the heck would they use those tanks for? 800 PSI can't do much in the way of weaponry...

bushjumper
02-26-2002, 03:54 PM
I've had pretty good luck with Action Village. They have never screwed up my order or substituted items. I just ordered a 68ci 3000psi flatline from them and got it within a few days. In fact, they put it on sale after I bought it for $20 less. I called them and they gave me a $20 store credit.

My advice to you all is not order through the website. Call them and speak with them when you order. That way you can find out if what you want is in stock, and YOU make the decision about any substitution.

bj

Havoc_online
02-26-2002, 05:05 PM
that's excatly what I do now, just order over phone, good move...........

HoppysMag
02-26-2002, 05:13 PM
Im 888 all the way now.......I called Pballgear complaining bout my barrel and they gave me the run around and sayed " Well its not our desighn, we didnt make the barrel" and i countered " Ya well you sold it to me, and its a POS", they saided theyd send me a new barrel, that was 5 months ago, havnt gotten it yet...........God i hate Smart Parts.