PDA

View Full Version : New String of Threads

a person
02-25-2002, 08:06 PM
Whoa havent posted in a very long time, anyways I was thinking when I was looking at pbreview.com and was thinking "Hey, nothing but immature idiots are posting there opinions and not there experiences of the guns and products, more mature and civilized people should do this...", BAM! then AO hit me in the head. Seeing that this place is just...better, we should make threads on guns and products that tell our experiences, not opinions.This would stop the posts like "what do you think of the bla bla bla" Seeing that this is AUTOMAGS Online, I also think it would go against AGD to start a section of reviews on other guns and that would divert the growing popularity of the Automags to other guns.So, its up to you people, im just a person. Just a thought.

Jonno06
02-25-2002, 08:16 PM
superb idea mr. person....i also the AO & AGD should do product reviews...and since many people on AO own more than mags',we could do other guns as well

AGD
02-25-2002, 10:15 PM
We get reviews all the time, they just post them here. Do a search for anything specific.

AGD

Havoc_online
02-25-2002, 10:18 PM
where are you from in Texas person? I'm from Austin,