PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe

Poseidon
02-25-2002, 08:30 PM
I just got a hyperframe used from somone.

I have a few questions.

1st how do I enter the service mode so that I can set the charge higher. The gun isn't fireing when aired up but the soleniod kicks the sear when it's not aired.

2nd with the new on/off do I still need the brass piece in there for it to work?
Thanks.

LaW
02-25-2002, 08:52 PM
first - you press and hold the two buttons in the off position and it should come up S - 03 or whatever it's like 3-9 9 being the strongest... this will not solve your problem however. After owneing one and seeing others go through the same the end result is having it custom fit to the guy for free by centerflag. The solenoid position has to be readjusted and in somecases mill a bigger sear area. Even though it is clicking that's not the point, i've been through this.

2nd do you have retro or AIR? if retro you have to use the supplied pin with the little oring in the middle of the retro's twist off on/off and swap that with the little white teflon oring that came with the new on/off assembly... with the AIR I believe your right on your assumption.

please pay attention to first :) also try a fresh new energizer or duracel battery....