PDA

View Full Version : Special announcement!

BigEvil
01-07-2015, 02:05 PM
Hey guys, after talking to Simon and the folks at Topgun, we have decided to make TB8 even better. The Sunday (May 3) will be our 2nd in a hopefully long line of "Inception Design Vintage Gun Day" events. :D

More details to come, but this will be epic. I hope everyone can take that Monday off to recover I know I am.

:dance:

dboggs79
01-07-2015, 02:26 PM
Hmmm. Waiting ......

vintage
01-07-2015, 05:43 PM
does this mean I need to stock up on 10 round tubes?:D

Nobody
01-07-2015, 06:54 PM
does this mean I need to stock up on 10 round tubes?:D

No, any hopper that was made prior to 2003. Though i want to see someone start ripping through 10 rounders on a RT, rt'ing like a RT can.

cougar20th
01-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Sounds good but now I will have to bring more guns.

vintage
01-07-2015, 08:18 PM
No, any hopper that was made prior to 2003. Though i want to see someone start ripping through 10 rounders on a RT, rt'ing like a RT can.

better put out a detailed list.

Nobody
01-07-2015, 08:54 PM
better put out a detailed list.

BigEvil will. But the easy answer is nothing made prior to 2004. All my ICD clears that, so i am good. Hmmm, now i have time to get something working.

vintage
01-07-2015, 09:53 PM

you've got me thinking on the 10 round tube on the rt thing. when I get some air i'll have to start playing with something.

vintage
01-07-2015, 10:02 PM
Sounds good but now I will have to bring more guns.

I was planning on bringing 4 anyway.

Nobody
01-07-2015, 10:12 PM
4 guns... i bring that many to the chrono. Then again, i am only 2 hours away so i am not limited on what to not bring. I hope to have some new stuff there as well as a few specials, at least in the non mag categories.

SoulCoffin
01-08-2015, 07:33 AM
ugh... so now not only am i missing tunaball this year, but im missing vintage gun day? :(

BigEvil
01-08-2015, 07:38 AM
ugh... so now not only am i missing tunaball this year, but im missing vintage gun day? :(

I figured I would double the punishment.

zondo
01-08-2015, 11:19 AM
I figured I would double the punishment.

Damn... there is no "Like" button on AO.

Nobody
01-08-2015, 03:55 PM
Damn... there is no "Like" button on AO.

No, but you can sig the quote.

Nobody
01-08-2015, 03:56 PM

So why would you miss Tunaball? The jets aren't playing then, so what's the excuse?

Syko89
01-08-2015, 04:01 PM
So why would you miss Tunaball? The jets aren't playing then, so what's the excuse?

Did the jets play this year? I must have missed it

SoulCoffin
01-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Did the jets play this year? I must have missed it
:cry:

it's our wedding anniversary weekend. as much as i love hanging out with you guys, there are some things out there that can't ever be trumped. the good news is, at least i won't be missing anyone trying to fight you in the middle of a game

edit: after reading through the magazine scan thread, my last remark may not be true after all... at least have a camera handy when it happens, this time :)

BigEvil
01-08-2015, 05:13 PM
You know, Cream Ridge NJ is VERY romantic in the spring time. You can take her on a romantic walk around the lake and fascinate her with the tale of how autococker #3 is at the bottom.. then you can both be guests as Rev. Evil marries Cockpunk and his partner.

Nobody
01-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Actually, you can take the misses to Great Adventure(which next door to Top Gun), you can go to Point Pleasant for the romantic walks along the shore or boardwalk. Or for a night life, an hour away is AC. You can see where Boardwalk Empire is talking about(but is actually filmed in or on Long Island). Then for dinner, come to the cabins for some gourmet pork from Pillage. You can also peruse the historic pb field and all the historic guns that are already present and that will be there.

You need to learn how to sell it so you get what you want and to make the wife happy as well. Or promise her and see it through to having a huge make up day for this weekend.

pillage
01-09-2015, 05:06 AM

it's our wedding anniversary weekend. as much as i love hanging out with you guys, there are some things out there that can't ever be trumped. the good news is, at least i won't be missing anyone trying to fight you in the middle of a game

edit: after reading through the magazine scan thread, my last remark may not be true after all... at least have a camera handy when it happens, this time :)
Schedule your anniversary the weekend before and buy her some new jewelry. That should get you a kitchen pass. If you bring the wife to Tunaball you can always treat her to a romantic smoked pork lunch. :D

cougar20th
01-09-2015, 05:21 AM

Dude any of the early June Tunaballs land on my Anniversary weekend. I justshift everything to the weekend at the other end of the week.

Redic
01-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Hey guys, after talking to Simon and the folks at Topgun, we have decided to make TB8 even better. The Sunday (May 3) will be our 2nd in a hopefully long line of "Inception Design Vintage Gun Day" events. :D

More details to come, but this will be epic. I hope everyone can take that Monday off to recover I know I am.

:dance:

Can we make this into the poster

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/redic115/tunaball%205/tunaball5096.jpg (http://s35.photobucket.com/user/redic115/media/tunaball%205/tunaball5096.jpg.html)

BigEvil
01-09-2015, 11:42 AM
Can we make this into the poster

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d151/redic115/tunaball%205/tunaball5096.jpg (http://s35.photobucket.com/user/redic115/media/tunaball%205/tunaball5096.jpg.html)

Perfect timing on that one. Don't let Cockpunk see it.

Redic
01-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Perfect timing on that one. Don't let Cockpunk see it.

Why, will he have fantasies of being the pod

going_home
01-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Mech mags no problem but I only have Spires, no other loaders.....

:facepalm:

Nobody
01-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Mech mags no problem but I only have Spires, no other loaders.....

:facepalm:

For people that are of limited means, i believe that we could make exceptions if no one has a spare revy.

knownothingmags
01-11-2015, 11:44 PM
so the dates are?
i prolly need to fly since i don't have enough vacation days to drive, if im able to make it at all.

Nobody
01-12-2015, 04:12 AM
so the dates are?
i prolly need to fly since i don't have enough vacation days to drive, if im able to make it at all.

The-TUNABALL-8-early-warning-system-has-been-activated! (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?268821-The-TUNABALL-8-early-warning-system-has-been-activated!)

Or look at the top of this forum for one of the 2 stickied posts and go a clicking on dem...

BigEvil
01-12-2015, 07:47 AM
Allen,

We MIGHT limit hoppers for electros with eyes on Vintage gun day, we might not. We don't want to exclude anyone, but we want to find a way to keep things in the spirit of the day. A Spire on a mech mag is fine. I played the last Vintage day with a Z2 on my Classic RT.

knownothingmags
01-12-2015, 09:01 AM
The-TUNABALL-8-early-warning-system-has-been-activated! (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?268821-The-TUNABALL-8-early-warning-system-has-been-activated!)

Or look at the top of this forum for one of the 2 stickied posts and go a clicking on dem...

:tard: oops,
thanks

going_home
04-03-2015, 06:24 PM
Allen,

We MIGHT limit hoppers for electros with eyes on Vintage gun day, we might not. We don't want to exclude anyone, but we want to find a way to keep things in the spirit of the day. A Spire on a mech mag is fine. I played the last Vintage day with a Z2 on my Classic RT.

Planning on using the classic Rt, its all I'm bringing for Sunday, and the Spire 260.

Hopefully it will be working right.

;)

vintage
04-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Planning on using the classic Rt, its all I'm bringing for Sunday, and the Spire 260.

Hopefully it will be working right.

;)
it the spire isn't working I might be able to loan you a revy;)

going_home
04-03-2015, 08:36 PM
it the spire isn't working I might be able to loan you a revy;)

Spire works fine, I was referring to the RT.

;)