PDA

View Full Version : Ninja reg and a cf fore grip

Pudgey51
02-22-2015, 08:18 PM
Couple things I've had for a bit and wondering how much they might go for.

First is a brand new ninja shp reg. has the agd logo and everything it came with, never used.

Next is a Venomous Designs 15 degree carbon fiber forefrip. Bought as part of the kit, sold off the other pieces, wondering what this will go for by itself.

Posting from an iPad, if pics don't work I'll upload from a computer later. Thanks in advance!

Pudgey51
02-23-2015, 08:14 PM
51 views and no ideas? Lol the foregrip I'm not too worried about, I'll hold onto it if need be and probably find a use for, but the reg, anybody remember what they went for? I can't find it posted anywhere.

Are the pics at least viewable, they work for me

Nobody
02-23-2015, 10:36 PM
You want some prices, $40-50 for the reg. The foregrip, there is a stigma attached to it being a VD product. Not that it was bad, just the guy flaked out majorly and owes people money and product. If i had to price it, $30ish. If you want to sell it, let me know.

Pudgey51
02-23-2015, 10:43 PM
You want some prices, $40-50 for the reg. The foregrip, there is a stigma attached to it being a VD product. Not that it was bad, just the guy flaked out majorly and owes people money and product. If i had to price it, $30ish. If you want to sell it, let me know.

Thank you!

I was wondering what happened with them...seemed like they just disappeared. Anyway, thank you for helping me out. Couldn't find what I payed for the reg anywhere, saw on some sites that the regs go for $70 w/o lasered logo. Still debating what I'm gonna do with them but I'll let you should I choose to sell