PDA

View Full Version : high end/rare rails

keiko_819
03-04-2015, 09:12 PM
just curious, are there very little amounts of these rails made? or are people just hording them? they don't pop up often and if they do they usually go along with a complete marker.
-rpg mini wave rail
-rpg mini shadow rail
-tuna rail
-dallara(aside from the body/rail kit)

OPBN
03-04-2015, 09:29 PM
Yes.

robertreed711
03-04-2015, 09:34 PM
just curious, are there very little amounts of these rails made? or are people just hording them? they don't pop up often and if they do they usually go along with a complete marker.
-rpg mini wave rail
-rpg mini shadow rail
-tuna rail
-dallara(aside from the body/rail kit)

What's the tuna rail?

magman313
03-04-2015, 10:17 PM
I wish rpg would make some new stuff or remake some old items. Did something happen with him?

alpha_q_up23
03-04-2015, 11:19 PM
What's the tuna rail?

It's a rail with a tuna lasered onto it
Like this http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?242856-Tuna-rail-Question

wetwrks
03-05-2015, 08:07 PM
I wish rpg would make some new stuff or remake some old items. Did something happen with him?

He is still around. Saw him in person just about a week ago.

keiko_819
03-05-2015, 10:40 PM
I think most would buy a mini wave if they became available...

magman313
03-05-2015, 11:23 PM
Rpgs pricing and products have been awsome. And i sould deff buy the wave if it where avalible

BigEvil
03-07-2015, 08:55 PM
He is still around. Saw him in person just about a week ago.

Pics or shens Noel :)

wetwrks
03-08-2015, 12:56 AM
Pics or shens Noel :)

sigh...didn't take any :D

flampaint
03-08-2015, 08:25 AM
I wish rpg would make some new stuff or remake some old items.
same here.
he made some nice parts and unfortunately very few people are willing to let go of the RPG stuff they have :(

SummaryJudgement
03-08-2015, 04:12 PM
same here.
he made some nice parts and unfortunately very few people are willing to let go of the RPG stuff they have :(

I have a SUPER ULEd Karta rail and Wave rail on my Chord e-mag. They are great...and I don't plan on parting with them ;)

flampaint
03-09-2015, 02:28 AM
I have a SUPER ULEd Karta rail and Wave rail on my Chord e-mag. They are great...and I don't plan on parting with them ;)

see what I mean? And to add injury to insult, they rub it in your face and let you know what they have although they don't want to sell the stuff... That is outright torture right there! ;)

Seriously though, he should at least make some small runs of his old stuff - if he's willing, we should get organized and find out who wants what in order to get something going....
IF he's willing - I suppose that is the big variable in all of this..

magman313
03-09-2015, 08:11 AM
Some one get ahold of him.

OPBN
03-09-2015, 08:12 AM
He is around this forum on occasion and also has his own site PBlegion.com.

Zeropjc
03-09-2015, 09:08 AM
pblegion.com has been down for a while not sure if he knows it either.

OPBN
03-09-2015, 09:24 AM

Oh. I wouldn't know since I got banned from it for asking if it was possible to drill the set screws a little lower to allow for use on Pneu Mags. Apparently, its verboten to ask questions.

going_home
03-09-2015, 11:14 AM

He doesn't because its not down.

I pulled it up on my phone no problem.

;)

luke
03-09-2015, 11:22 AM
Oh. I wouldn't know since I got banned from it for asking if it was possible to drill the set screws a little lower to allow for use on Pneu Mags. Apparently, its verboten to ask questions.

Could be he's sitting on a large stock of triggers already machined and anodized and don't want you planting seeds. ;)

wetwrks
03-09-2015, 12:31 PM
see what I mean? And to add injury to insult, they rub it in your face and let you know what they have although they don't want to sell the stuff... That is outright torture right there! ;)

Seriously though, he should at least make some small runs of his old stuff - if he's willing, we should get organized and find out who wants what in order to get something going....
IF he's willing - I suppose that is the big variable in all of this..

If you do the numbers the profit is typically slim to do a small run of something...and the people willing to put up funds for new things around here hasn't been the best lately either.

OPBN
03-09-2015, 01:55 PM
Could be he's sitting on a large stock of triggers already machined and anodized and don't want you planting seeds. ;)

Maybe. Sorry about his bad planning. Just poor customer service IMO. Probably wouldn't have chapped me too much, but another time I had purchased from him and asked a couple of days later for tracking info and he got semi-crappy with me about it. Not a big fan of people getting snarky with me when I'm spending money with them. Think I'm down to one RPG item in my possession and that's only because it's unsellable due to the crappy modding someone previously did to it. Its tinker fodder for me now.

luke
03-09-2015, 02:02 PM
I'm by no means defending him. ;)

keiko_819
03-09-2015, 02:08 PM
I've never had issues with him, it was clear to me how long items take to receive...
Anyone have an idea how many tuna rails were produced?

going_home
03-09-2015, 05:54 PM
I've never had issues with him, it was clear to me how long items take to receive...
Anyone have an idea how many tuna rails were produced?

I bet I know someone that knows.

I hear he usually shows up at Tunaball.

;)