PDA

View Full Version : official list of those who dont care

dorksquad
02-26-2002, 03:54 PM
who doesnt care what kids just got for their guns, or what they might get one day if their parents give them money, and those who voice their opions on things they have no knoledge or relevance to, or when you say something aboout your gun they say ah that would be good if you just got an new trigger frame, or some crap like that (usually they rock spiders and such), well i cant take them craping up the joint, so they should just shut up and eata dick
for their convience i am making a list of people who dont care, so they wont have to waste the breath talking about that stuff, and make the world a nicer place in general.
dorksauad-doesnt care, kill your self

Cliffio
02-26-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by dorksquad
eat a dick

take your own advice

just leave em alone, they wanna show it off, let em
no matter where you go your gonna find people showing off what they have, its not a big deal, some of the things are very nice, but you should get over it

if u dont like the thread dont read
simple as that

FeelTheRT
02-26-2002, 04:15 PM
does this thread have a point? Why do you care so much what other people shoot?

BTW

Originally posted by dorksquad
eat a dick

u do it first :).

shartley
02-26-2002, 05:07 PM
The problem with Polls like these is that both choices are so far to the extremes that NEITHER apply for anyone but idiots… sorry.

Also, a bit more care might be paid to verbiage……
:rolleyes:

Cha0tic
02-26-2002, 05:25 PM
you complain of 13 year olds that show off their equipment that their parents buy them. however, you talk like a 13 year old yourself. be more mature and suck it up. i own a simple mag with nitro and a barrel. i still use my stock frame b/c i don't have the money for a 115 dollar intelliframe. do i complain? no. thats because when i go to the field, i show all those kids who the better player is. i don't care who is shooting what gun, or how much money they have into it.

cphilip
02-26-2002, 08:01 PM
OK no warning no nothing I am banning this one. And recomending a premanent one. This goes way too far.