PDA

View Full Version : Two older electros

Maniac117
05-07-2015, 12:22 AM
I've been keeping these two stashed away, the Meph was a self-gift from my first deployment 05-07, it's been warped to death with custom parts, LPR, rocket valve, eyes, low pressure system, delrin bolt, low profile neck, upgraded ICD board (I think ICD, will check when I get home in July) and a rare FBM drop. Couple barrels come with it, and a cheap reg. I haven't played with it once since getting it back.. Only aired it up to check it out a few times, worked just fine after I figured out the board.

The Bob Long Defiant has a couple scratches on one side, the vertical air chamber was stripped so I re-threaded and purchased a new adapter, along with a new screw kit. The reg needs a rebuild kit, otherwise the board works, noid clicks, and it has the upgraded wiring from a decent fellow that took the marker apart, cleaned it, checked the noid and soldered(sp?) on a better wiring harness. As you can see, the lpr(?) is scratched up pretty bad.

Just looking for price checks right now. When I get home in July, I'll be putting these up for sale either here or on eBay. I decided since I don't play and I prefer firearms, some collector should get them.

Maniac117
05-07-2015, 09:35 AM
Pic posted

Nobody
05-08-2015, 07:47 AM
Yup. I went through the gun, everything worked well, and was shooting. I never touched the reg as i didn't know what it was nor had parts. Basically, everything ICD was working. Getting to a point that most working ICD guns have been through my hands.

As for a price, $100 on the top end for the Defiant. Being blind hurts it in the long run.

Maniac117
05-09-2015, 08:38 AM
Hah! I wondered if you were still around bro, thanks for chiming in! :D