PDA

View Full Version : ULE Body/Angel detents needed in Atlanta

mercwut
05-28-2015, 05:40 PM
Hey guys,

Anyone in or around Atlanta have any angel threaded detents or know where to get some? We are playing on Saturday and I just remembered my last detent broke the last time I was playing and none of the stores seem to have any in stock. I tried calling Georgia Paintball and Paintball Atlanta.

Also don't know where we are playing but I'll update this thread when I know and anyone can feel free to join us.

going_home
05-28-2015, 05:47 PM
Most of the pro shop guys are like a mule looking at a new gate when it comes to mags.

But they a lot of times know a mag enthusiast in the area that might have what you need.

Won't hurt to ask.

C_losjoker
05-28-2015, 06:57 PM
Doc on mcb made some, also AGD website still has them.

going_home
05-28-2015, 07:55 PM
Doc on mcb made some, also AGD website still has them.

He is looking for local help since he needs them buy close of business tomorrow.

;)

mercwut
05-29-2015, 11:50 AM
Not looking like I'm gonna find one. I guess I'm gonna try to make something like a nubbin for the twist lock barrels out of a paperclip and rubber band. Any other suggestions?

OPBN
05-29-2015, 12:19 PM
Doesn't help you now, but wish I would have seen this I could have overnighted you a couple. I learned a similar way to always have some spares and to buy detents in bulk.