PDA

View Full Version : SP patent info?

Goldie D Pimp
02-26-2002, 07:21 PM
What kinda ramifications will this have???

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1='6,349,711'.WKU.&OS=PN/6,349,711&RS=PN/6,349,711]Link

Webmaster
02-27-2002, 10:36 AM
Nothing...

dave p
02-27-2002, 08:35 PM
i thought smart parts didnt invent the shocker, they distributed it for pneuventures. unless they were part of the same company. as i understood it smartparts bought the shocker from pneuventures with the patent and dissolved all ties and picked up support for the pneuventure shockers already manufactured. sp may have the patent, but they didnt invent the technology, they stepped in sh*t. but if you read their ads or go to the website they put themselves off as these great innovaters. if i am off base here please correct me, these are just my perceptions

liigod
02-27-2002, 09:14 PM
PVI made it for smart parts who designed it. now smart parts makes all shockers themselves. that pattent thing... means that smart parts has patteneted everything ever including you mother, father, dog, house, breathing, eating, drinking, paintballing, the action of pulling a trigger, triggers, the process of patenting, the idea of compressing air, and finally ownership of the world is the sole property of smart parts inc. :D

Drizit
02-27-2002, 09:28 PM
if you only read a part of it, then it looks like any electric gun is theres, keep going and adding all of it together and you get that is has to be low pressure and only single regulated, ie the pressure that the solinoid deals with is the same pressure used behind the ball. and when you get through all the mumbo jumbo it sais they own the shocker. and your mom. ;)

dave p
02-28-2002, 05:19 AM
thanks for clearing this up for me
dave