PDA

View Full Version : Modular Mags For Non Electro Upgrades

ddindc
02-26-2002, 07:48 PM
When modular upgrades become available for non electro mags, will they accept standard aftermarket forgrips? Sorry, I know this sin't exactly a Deep Blue topic, but it was the only forum that seemed to fit the question in anyway.

FooTemps
02-26-2002, 08:50 PM
lol, if you think this topic fit the forum.... nevermind:rolleyes: :p...

Well ok, FYI: Deep Blue is about paintball physics and philosphy. Just wanted to let you know for future reference. Stuff like this should go in main forum.

I think the body will fit classic/mini/68 mags if you do some modifications to it. The body will fit on the rtpro/rt mags no problem.

ddindc
02-28-2002, 12:07 AM
Look here you paintball snob. The forum is described as a place for general comments on the sport of paintball, not comments about automag-specific questioins. I realize that my question was not very technical, and I acknowledged that in my post. However, it IS about a technical feature of the automag, so if it fits anywhere, it fits in Deep Blue.

Now, I know your type. You're the geek who shows up on walk-on days with his silly, multi-colored jersey and a $2000 gun. You say you're there to play, but due to your excesive wieght, you get winded and end up hanging out in the back "to lay down cover". In reality, you didn't come to play at all; your favorite time are those periods in between games where you get to lecture "newbies" about what they should and shouldn't be doing while trying to wow us all with your scary knowlege of the game. If I were you, I'd put down the pizza, get off the net, move out of you're mom's basement and discover WOMEN.

I know it repairs your wounded ego and inflates your low self-esteem by holding court on a web forum, but really, don't be such a jerk. You should treat people who just wanted to ask a question with a little less attitude and a little more respect. Just for your "FYI".

FooTemps
02-28-2002, 12:26 AM
LOL! I'm 15, I own a 30 dollar gun, don't wear jersies, I play tennis, and I have already discovered women. Looks like you're wrong...;)

Don't take me so seriously, I was just kidding man.

FYI: I am a newbie...

edit: forgot to add this...

This would go in main because of the general dealing with the mag. If you think this is technical the you should have posted this in tech. I really don't think this has anything to do with the SCIENCE of paintball...

virus
02-28-2002, 12:30 AM
first off welcome to AO

second we do not condone bashing as you have just done

3rd he only offered up some info as to the propeer fourm for a question like this even though while i am viewing/responding to this it is in the main fourm and shows no trace of ever have been in deep blue (so i have no way to say that it was)

4th he did answer you qeustion....

5th Foo just got a marker finally, though i'm still unclear if it was with his parents blessing.... .look up some of his other threads concernin that topic....

now also to answer your question about the extreeme bodies being availible for the non-elec mag users like yourself and myself....

the answer i got was yes....
for the mostpart for us the non-elec users it will be like gettin a micromag for all intents and purposes.... all it does is replace your current body and body rail....

now i just hope that sence those of us that take that route that wish to go up to the E-mag grip and ACE in the future will be able to do it for a nominal cost as we would already have the extreme body....

myslef i'll probly hold off untill a E-Zgrip-mag can be done....

ddindc
02-28-2002, 12:31 AM
My mistake, you play tennis, you ARE a real man!
$30 gun? What are you playing with, a wrist rocket and rotten cherries?

FYI: When I said women, I meant ones that are not contained in the pages of magazines, on websites, or the cinematic interludes of video games.

FooTemps
02-28-2002, 12:36 AM
Whoa... Now don't get so hostile... I know you're an ego bomb that just went off but you should really try to calm down.

Do you think tennis is stupid? Then tell it to my face, it's a sport that play, so what? It's like paintball... I play it and that's all that matters. You don't have to go bashing on me. I play with a pg1 pro(vm68 clone) and I CAN AFFORD PAINTBALL... Are you one of those rotten tourney players or something? Cuz you really act like an idiot.

FooTemps
02-28-2002, 12:37 AM
I also doubt that you have yet to experience women... I mean, you have such a repulsive attitude. At least the ladies like me...

ddindc
02-28-2002, 12:39 AM
Virus:

I wasn't "bashing" him. He prefaced his "answer" with a brief but abnoxious lecture about where my post should go. Who made him moderator? I come looking for good-natured banter and some info and I end up feeling like my dad just scolded me for being out past curfew.

Now, apparently you didn't read my question, because I didn't ask if you could or couldn't upgrade for non-electros, but rather will non-electros accept standard, after-market forgrips. But that is neither here nor there.

Oh, and, uh, 6th: You're an ***.

ddindc
02-28-2002, 12:42 AM
Foo:

Just because your mom says girls like doesn't mean its true.

FooTemps
02-28-2002, 12:43 AM
Hmm, seems like you're being more of an *** than I am. I tried to let you know that you screwed up and then you go off! I wasn't trying to offend you.

About the foregrip thing, maybe you should think about it... What does the xtreme emag use as a foregrip? the batter pack. You'd have to modify the body so it accepts normal foregrips.

Kaiser Bob
02-28-2002, 12:43 AM
First: Welcome to the AO community.

Second, in Foo's defense, if you actually read some of the Deep Blue threads, they involve philisophical questions about the ins and outs paintball in general and how to make it better. Lots of R&D, lots of theory, LOTS of engineering and physics. Now clearly your question dosent fit into that category and you even said it yourself, so its simply moved, no harm no foul. Foo was just trying to give you some information and flaming him was a little uncalled for.... you got your answer, no big deal, just chill man. :)

Army
02-28-2002, 12:44 AM
Well, like all bad little boys, you guys ruined it for everyone.

This is locked due to foolish behavior, and I'm leaving it here so everyone can see that you two are not able to play nice. Army