PDA

View Full Version : My only working paintball guns

Pneumagger
06-21-2015, 12:36 AM
I only have about 3.5 working guns anymore. But I think they're pretty cool.
Even though I don't really play anymore, I like having a pump, mech, mech RT, and Electro gun.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/jrm33/DSC03699.jpg

RT Automag - I think it's cool because it's all original and really clean.
I'm just finishing up restoring this one. All it still needs is a 5.5" bottom hose and original RT barrel.
Although, I'm also searching for a euro or hopper-right powerfeed body so it can be warped cleanly.

Duckslide Phantom - This one's cool because it's CCI factory-anodized and all of the accessories.
It can be set up for bottomline tank, Dropout valve, or VSC (pictured) with 6", 8" or 11" freak bored barrel.

Emag - This one's cool because, well... Karta Emag
I picked up this Karta Tunamax Emag recently. It's even got a new Reflex board in it. It's new-in-box clean.
I'm not even sure it's ever been aired up or shot let alone played with. It's likely to stay that way, LOL.

Here's the Minimag not in the picture above. Sadly, I stole it's polymer frame and AGD ASA for the RT restoration, LOL.
So this is an old pic and it's in pieces being rebuilt with an Intelliframe, a BOA barrel, and other unmentionables.
It has both xvalves and minimag valves because it's sort of my space-monkey for testing new parts/ideas.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g45/jrm33/ba797d56-6e4d-4eb6-977c-4f285a43202e.jpg

G Squat
06-21-2015, 12:43 AM
Very nice. But no... pneumags?

Pneumagger
06-21-2015, 01:03 AM
Sure, I guess. This one pictured below is in pieces, but I have no plans to reassemble it. I'm actually going to sell off the LP-Reg foregrip and gas-through dallara rail assembly (the stealthiest of sleeper setups) when I stop being so lazy. Then the WWA barrel will be reanodized for the Karta Emag, and the body & frame are going to be used to host a custom built electro MQ-ish style valve I built. Even the Xvalve will have it's powertube removed to supply one of the custom valves with a powertube. The rail will have to be custom fabricated since the new valve does not use the AGD sear or field strip thumb screw.

So I guess... yes, I have a pneumag. But it's mostly in a box in pieces with plans to be cannibalized.
Really, it's just so sexy that if I reassembled it for ****s and giggles I might not have the heart to take it back apart, haha.

http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp293/mangokillah92/pneu2.jpg

correia3
06-21-2015, 12:17 PM
Is that a Pariah body? Would you be interested in selling the whole thing (minus the barrel)?

zondo
06-21-2015, 05:03 PM
That Duckslide..... :drool:

captian pinky
06-21-2015, 05:04 PM
been waiting for you to finish that valve for years now. hope to see it when its done.

cougar20th
06-25-2015, 07:42 AM
Love the phantom, Thats my kind of gun.

going_home
06-25-2015, 07:07 PM
I have an idea, why dont you play paintball once in a while and enjoy your toys ?

It will give you a new appreciation of the fine pieces of art you own.

;)

Nobody
06-26-2015, 10:46 AM
As much as they are pieces of art/beautiful things, these were made to be **** and to shoot someone with. Take them off the wall and show the person you shot out the piece of art.

Pneumagger
06-26-2015, 06:55 PM
Too busy.

I work like 50hrs, have golf league, two softball leagues, USPSA shooting competitions, and we're in the midst of selling the house and moving... all while trying to get a pair of mag projects/products up and running (with a third in my mind). heck, I haven't even got a chance to get out to an outdoor range and stretch a pair of rifles that I've had for about a year now.

Nobody
06-27-2015, 10:14 AM
Too busy.

I work like 50hrs, have golf league, two softball leagues, USPSA shooting competitions, and we're in the midst of selling the house and moving... all while trying to get a pair of mag projects/products up and running (with a third in my mind). heck, I haven't even got a chance to get out to an outdoor range and stretch a pair of rifles that I've had for about a year now.

Well you got time to make excuses ;)

But seriulously, sometimes you just need to set your mind on one thing to get it done/accomplished. So take a weekend for real steel saturday & paintball sunday. You will return to your house happier(& i assume a wife/gf in a much better state of mind).

I am lucky, cause my girl says after i am planning on paintball. "Good, its been awhile. You need to go out and play."

zondo
06-30-2015, 08:50 AM
Well, if I'm visiting family in NE Ohio, I will stop by and help knock the dust off of those beauties even if you can't. With the amount of stuff I have to bring on family trips, I don't have room for my gear.

Trust me!

;)

Pneumagger
06-30-2015, 09:23 PM
Depending on which mag, I probably wouldn't mind. Just to know they're still working OK, LOL.

boo
06-30-2015, 11:52 PM
That duckslide is so awesome, I have the same ano on my phantom and it is beautiful!