PDA

View Full Version : AO members without mags?

Predater
02-26-2002, 10:27 PM
First off i welcome all players to ao regardless of gun. A couple of weeks ago someone attacked foo on ao about the fact that he doesnt use a mag. That was just rong. Players should be welcome reguardless of gun. That is like banning me because i cant spell:( .

I do have a question fo you guys thow. What experiance do you have with mags? I mean I am sure you help with teck questions and i was wondering what experiance you guys have with AGD guns?

ubooze
02-26-2002, 10:32 PM
Hey, I don't even have gear!

Predater
02-26-2002, 10:36 PM
See we welcome all!:D

FooTemps
02-26-2002, 10:38 PM
I have major's pg1 pro... He's soo cool, he gave it to me...

Hemlock86
02-26-2002, 10:40 PM
I shot a Minimag in one game over 5 years ago(i used to rent and a friend let me use his). I didnt even know what a Mag was until I saw his. After shooting those 200 paintballs that game, I was so impress. All i knew is that Mags were like 0% maintanence(from seeing this dood never tinkersing with it) and cockers were scarey(another dood worked on his cocker non-stop).

I know almost nothing about Mag, and Im still waiting for mine to be shipped here. I just know they shoot straight,look good and are dependable!!! Thats why I bought one...just needed to shoot it once. :)

Im learning ALOT for AO!!!! Now I want to start saving for an Emag. And let my wife use my Mag when I get it.....one day.

peace

hubadlatimmy
02-26-2002, 10:47 PM
FOO you are the luckiest guy on here, I mean people give you guns and stuff just so that your parents will let you play. Go rip it up with that PG1!

FooTemps
02-26-2002, 10:48 PM
I know I'm lucky! That why I ACTUALLY NEED TO GO PLAY NOW...

graycie
02-26-2002, 11:07 PM
i don't have a mag, nor have i ever owned one. but i did use a flatline once, does that count?

Predater
02-26-2002, 11:10 PM
I am just wondering how you now about the workings to help other people.

Havoc_online
02-27-2002, 12:24 AM
I've been playing for about 4.5 yrs and I bought my first mag 1 month into the sport. I really wanted to know how simple they were and what could actually go wrong with them, plus what could be done to make them more gas effective and faster, so on and so on. I would always take apart my Mag and run a different set-up, I must have gone through pretty much every setup imaginable and I tried to learn how each part would react with it's other part. I wish I knew more(because I never had any referance before), but I think between messing with my guns, and fixing my friends guns, other people's guns(I used to fix guns for a man who owned a store with a small paintball section which was the only paintball store in my town at the time), I have my foot in the door of trouble shooting.

MAGS own YOU
02-27-2002, 05:38 AM
I had a mag for a year. I sold it last week. I still use a warp feed. I think that counts.

AngelBoy
02-27-2002, 06:16 AM
Never owned anything AGD, although I do want a Warp Feed soon. Never played with an AGD gun, but I have shot them, they rule. I've seen a few of them go down, but mostly they are reliable. Right now I'm saving up money for either an IR3 or an Extreme.

Cliffio
02-27-2002, 09:31 AM
ive shot 2 emags, neither one i owned but team mates had them, now for some reason they are buying angels??

wonder why that is?

ANYWAYS:)

i love my gun and probably wont ever change
GOOOOOOOOOOO WDP

haha

holla
Cliff

synreal
02-27-2002, 09:45 AM
For the next hour and a half I will not be a mag owner. Then I get to open up the pretty USPS packaging and play with the Emag I ordered from donggie ;)

mykroft
02-27-2002, 10:00 AM
Well, I no longer shoot a mag as my primary gun, I still own 2, although my ReTro will be up for sale shortly. I went electro, and bought my favourite Electro, a Defiant (Yeah I know It's a Bushy, I just love Bushy's).

Drizit
02-27-2002, 10:10 AM
my first experience with a mag was a friend lent me his until i got my own gear. and after using that, and trying many other guns at the field, i chose to stick with mags, they just work for me. as to what i know, the deal with his mag was that i return it to him in better condition then i got it in. so i proceded to learn how to fix them. form there i have spent so much time in the tech forum and helping just about everyone with a mag problem at the field that i can pritty much figure out any problem with one.
now i'm moving on to blow back touble shooting (it's even less complex then mags) and from there i have to buy an angel or somthing just so i can mess with it.
and Synreal you have to let me shoot that thing this weekend.