PDA

View Full Version : paintball drive-by shootings!!!???

Navy Seal
02-27-2002, 12:32 AM
Who in gods name would do this? A story that I read well, a few, in APG on April 2002 issue, in the Co2 mail. 2 letters to the editor. 2 drive-by shootings with paintball markers!!!!! And both ppl lost an eye because of that!!! Will this change the way we play paintball? Well, what immature ppl do with things now a days is worse than little kids playing with cap guns in 1991 dressed like Saddam!! Will YOU allow these FOLLY acts continue? If you live in CA and know Grey Davis, paintball might be screwed later in the near future! I hope that this stops!:mad:

FooTemps
02-27-2002, 12:40 AM
Hmm... My friend uses his paintball gun or a bat to discourage those kids that do pranks... He gets really pissed when they try to pull a prank. I think he uses the pb gun for revenge on those punks too....

Havoc_online
02-27-2002, 02:46 AM
It's sad but the city I went to school, my senior year all of a sudden there was a lot of pbing cars and rival schools, I almost got in a lot of trouble too, becuase everyone knew that I had a bigger arsenal of paintball guns than anyone else, but I was always like, nope that's only like 6 rounds from a pump or something, believe me I I had done it, you'da known, lol I always looked down on it though...

MAGS own YOU
02-27-2002, 05:44 AM
There is alot of Paintball vandalism here. Lol. Its not a bad neighborhood, its oen of the best, but alot of stop signs and such are painted. I was watching tv one night when i heard something outside and it was a friday night so i had all my paintbal stuff ready. I open my window and these 3 kids are getting rdy to wrap my house. I run back, grab my gun, gas it up, slam a pod in there. I run downstairs open the front door and open up on this first guy , then the other 2 where running and i shot them in the back. Havent been wrapped since and that was a year ago.

ronron2112
02-27-2002, 08:03 AM
You see it done to street signs alot, it pretty much get my POed, some lil punk kid with a $30 talon from walmart...

but you can help by doing that... every year at halloween, some kids comy by with bats and beat our mailboxes to peices, so i shot up their car, and they havent came back yet :)

personman
02-27-2002, 08:16 AM
talons are 15 now... :p
I Think the stupid people wit the talons/blades should go to hell.. the vandalizers that is

Thor the Mighty
02-27-2002, 09:10 AM
i hate people that use paintball guns as driveby weapons. any weapons for that fact. i also hate grey davis he is an *** to everyone

Crazy
02-27-2002, 04:38 PM
who is grey davis?

FooTemps
02-27-2002, 05:42 PM
Hm... I've only heard about juniors PLAYING paintball on school grounds at night... I overheard them talking about it and they actually tried to clean up the mess they made!

hotjumbolia
03-17-2002, 07:16 PM
i was just wondering if navy seal is really or was really a navy seal or if the name came came to him randomly

xmetal2001
03-17-2002, 07:19 PM
just a while ago an idiot i know did a "drive by shooting" with some people in the car. They were on one of the field sponsered team and the owner knew them. Not only did the owner make their lives miserable but also gave all their info to the police and banned them for a month.

boss_automager
03-17-2002, 08:14 PM
Wrapping what's wrapping. Is that another word for rolling or something?:confused:

Exodus
03-17-2002, 09:06 PM
everything in this town is centered around a single street and every saturday you can look at the windows of a few particular fast food places and see that they have been painted by a single white mark that is obviosly made by a talon.

RT pRo AuToMaG
03-17-2002, 09:38 PM
if any punk tries to paint or wrap my house i'd light them up with my r/t. they will never mess with me again. lol i'd have a little mercy on them (maybe)

Snooky
03-18-2002, 02:07 AM
Well we have a big time rival at my school between the classes at homecoming time. And everyone goes out and buys a talon that knows nuthing about paintballing and we try to shoot at the other classes people with paintball guns and masks either by car or stake outs. Me and my friends are the most valued attack force in the whole school cause we actually play paintball and have high end guns. anyway its been getting pretty bad over the years and they decieded to try to end it all together. each class tries to win a milk pail every year by gainig points through different activities such as floats, powderpuff football, ect. Anyway the floats are normally out in the country at someones house so they make good targets for other classes to try to screw with. anyway it got so bad last year that they moved the floats to a big shed we have at the school. but yet the paintballs still flew just driving around and seeing other classes cars.

anyway im not saying its a good thing but people are gonna do stupid things with paintball guns. Luckily nobody has got hurt in the past 3 years and they finaly decided to only shoot at people with masks or at peoples cars that are armed with paintball stuff. Anyway thats how our hicks towns homecoming goes.

giblit
03-18-2002, 10:42 AM
:mad: this pisses me off then people do that kinda stuff. i live in cali and if paintball gets banned im going to go on a rampage myself

animal
03-19-2002, 03:52 PM
I agree with you giblit, retaliating against someone with a paintball marker is no better than those who vandalize or do other malicious things with them. I am especially disappointed to see actual paintball players doing this. Regardless of why you're doing it, it's giving the sport a bad name. This type of stuff goes straight to the papers and tv stations and is interpreted by the general public as an activity to rally against. Next time, try to add to the solution by using a smart retaliation measure. Or at least one that doesn't keep trending the public opinion of the sport to a more negative level. That is, unless you enjoyed hearing about the whole baltimore situation.

Snooky
03-19-2002, 04:08 PM
hey dude im not the one who does it around homecoming. just everyone else does it. I really can't explain to 100+ people why they should stop nor have they listened in the past. only thing i got them to do was wear masks and thats better than nuthing.

animal
03-19-2002, 04:24 PM
Well it wasn't directed at anyone in particular, only at those that mis-use their equipment and give us all a bad reputation :)

giblit
03-19-2002, 08:52 PM
you shouldnt even let them do it. take there gear, or pop there tires or turn them in just dont let them do drive bys

Snooky
03-19-2002, 10:46 PM
Its not like they are going around shooting old ladies theyve never met. they are shooting at other people with masks out on country roads. i think taking thier gear and poppping tires is a little extreme. anyway its harmless fun in this matter i think. just my opinion on the matter.

ArthurDent
03-19-2002, 10:51 PM
lol we did a drive by but it went down like this....told a friend(2 years younger and does what ever we tell him you would think at 14 he would have learned hehe) that we were going to go pull some pranks and to wear his mask so no one would know it was us. He comes out side and 2 people in car let like 10 rip. He run inside locks door and starts crying becuase he got paint on his new shoes....we felt bad till we found out he was crying over shoes.....