PDA

View Full Version : e mag battery care

vintage
08-24-2015, 08:43 PM
is there any way to charge the battery outside of the case? that way if it goes bad and leaks it won't hurt the anno.

knownothingmags
08-24-2015, 08:50 PM
is there any way to charge the battery outside of the case? that way if it goes bad and leaks it won't hurt the anno.

yes I use a bantam charger. with alligator clips to grab the leads on the battery tops
I have 3d printed cases so if it leaks it is supported by the case and doesn't hurt any Automag parts.

knownothingmags
08-25-2015, 09:34 AM
but you could have someone print you a casing to charge the battery with you emag charger.

GlassPancakes
03-07-2024, 07:31 PM
Do you make/print spare charging blocks? I bought the charger from AGD and have the radioshack plug but I'm wary of using the alligator clips for fear of shorts and the like. I'd really like a battery housing I can just drop the battery into for charging or something similar and then reinstall the battery in the aluminum housing for the marker for play.

knownothingmags
03-08-2024, 08:20 AM
Do you make/print spare charging blocks? I bought the charger from AGD and have the radioshack plug but I'm wary of using the alligator clips for fear of shorts and the like. I'd really like a battery housing I can just drop the battery into for charging or something similar and then reinstall the battery in the aluminum housing for the marker for play.

i would talk with tuna see what he has. or agd

Tunaman
03-09-2024, 09:08 PM
Replied to your IM. Its not that easy. There are other parts. I have the blocks but they are not the easiest to install. There are parts needed ans hardware to do it right. I have that stuff...