PDA

View Full Version : Limited edition vertical mimimag

Jhale
09-07-2015, 04:49 PM
I have a vertical body, limited edition, minimag. Has AGD chrome double trigger (I seem to remember they were hard to find at the time) and 12" J&J ceramic barrel.

What's she worth?

Cyco-Dude
09-07-2015, 07:28 PM
maybe $150...looks pretty beat up, and the market is slow right now while people are spending money on playing rather than buying.

knownothingmags
09-10-2015, 02:27 PM
if parted it has potential so sell for close to double that.
but you have to find the right people.

Cyco-Dude
09-10-2015, 03:07 PM
i dunno man...people around here seem to think certerfire minimag bodies are high-ticket items, but i just haven't seen it. there are a couple listed at $100 that have been sitting for ages. nobody really wants nickel-plated intelliframes it seems (one dumped on ebay for $30 and another has been sitting at $70). the valve is maybe $70; i think opbn sold one a while back? he or captain pinky / superman would probably have better estimates on those.

one of these centerfire minimags in similar shape sold on ebay for $200 (and is now for sale by the person who bought it, and is sitting at $150).

knownothingmags
09-10-2015, 04:39 PM
i dunno man...people around here seem to think certerfire minimag bodies are high-ticket items, but i just haven't seen it. there are a couple listed at $100 that have been sitting for ages. nobody really wants nickel-plated intelliframes it seems (one dumped on ebay for $30 and another has been sitting at $70). the valve is maybe $70; i think opbn sold one a while back? he or captain pinky / superman would probably have better estimates on those.

one of these centerfire minimags in similar shape sold on ebay for $200 (and is now for sale by the person who bought it, and is sitting at $150).

oh no, I totally agree with you. the market is kinda slowing a bit lately I think.

maniacmechanic
09-10-2015, 05:33 PM
The CenterFlag MiniMags also came with CF HyperFrames , this just looks like a parts box marker , IIRC Tuna has a few of these valves hat are new

Cyco-Dude
09-10-2015, 06:35 PM
oh no, I totally agree with you. the market is kinda slowing a bit lately I think.
yup...it's playing season right now. people will be buying things in the winter months or tax-return time.

The CenterFlag MiniMags also came with CF HyperFrames , this just looks like a parts box marker , IIRC Tuna has a few of these valves hat are new
i think you're confusing centerflag with centerfire? the centerflag hyperframe and hypermag valves were different. this is a centerfire minimag with centerfire minimag valve.

maniacmechanic
09-10-2015, 08:19 PM
yup...it's playing season right now. people will be buying things in the winter months or tax-return time.

i think you're confusing centerflag with centerfire? the centerflag hyperframe and hypermag valves were different. this is a centerfire minimag with centerfire minimag valve.

Ok , I got the flag /fire thing ,, so who was/is center fire ?
apologies to OP for the derail ,, just got me wonderin

Cyco-Dude
09-10-2015, 10:11 PM
Ok , I got the flag /fire thing ,, so who was/is center fire ?
apologies to OP for the derail ,, just got me wonderin
centerflag is the company that made the hyperframe (http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/etriggers/cflagmag/).

Jhale
09-12-2015, 04:19 PM
Thanks for all the comments. I think this is the right valve for the marker, but I could be wrong. I have/had a couple of micro-mags as well as mini's so I may have gotten the wrong valve in this one.

It's had a good life. Bought in 02 and primary market for years, then the backup for the unreliable electros when they were coming out. I've been out for a coupe of years now and WOW, markets changed a lot.

If I parted out, what would values be for trigger, frame & barrel if seperate?

Cyco-Dude
09-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Thanks for all the comments. I think this is the right valve for the marker, but I could be wrong. I have/had a couple of micro-mags as well as mini's so I may have gotten the wrong valve in this one.

It's had a good life. Bought in 02 and primary market for years, then the backup for the unreliable electros when they were coming out. I've been out for a coupe of years now and WOW, markets changed a lot.

If I parted out, what would values be for trigger, frame & barrel if seperate?
the valve is correct. value for the trigger, frame and barrel? the trigger is in the frame...no sense to part that out. frame $50-60; it all depends on how bad (or if) someone wants a nickel intelliframe.barrel, if it's centerfeed, i'd probably keep it with the body and valve.