PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions

Dealaman
02-27-2002, 11:46 AM
DO they make black vert feed bodies for automags and can you make a mag low pressure? As in 90-200 psi instead of 450-500 psi. I want a lower pressure mag. Aand can I put a secondary reg on my mag and will it do any good?

cphilip
02-27-2002, 11:53 AM
Sending to Tech.

soilent green
02-27-2002, 12:21 PM
well you can't make the mag any lower pressure unless you made the area behind the bolt bigger the air chamber and don't put a second reg on your mag its a wast and could cause starvation under rapid fire conditions if you must put one on their the only one that might make an improvement is the palmer stab and that would only help with CO2 no reason at all if you run nitro about the bodies you could put a black vert. Emag body on I believe it fits

paint king
02-27-2002, 12:37 PM
Yes they do make black centerfeed bodies. Look on the Agd online store they have some pics.

Dealaman
02-28-2002, 11:42 AM
Thanks to everyone but I couldn't find any black vert feed bodies at all except for RT Pros and Emags. If anyone finds any black center/vert feed bodies that will fit on my mag, please paste the site on this topic. Thanks

Carson

Dealaman
02-28-2002, 11:44 AM
I have an automag.

personman
02-28-2002, 12:13 PM
You can use your Automag Valve in an E-Mag body. SoupRMan did it, I rthink

paintbattler
02-28-2002, 08:33 PM
dont put a second reg on it it will over do it

Predater
02-28-2002, 08:53 PM
First of all they do make low presure conversions. Or at least they did. They made the guns bolt slower thow. the less presure and higher volume made the bolt take longer to open and then it stayed open longer than a normal valve. They arnt worth it and just screw up an allready great gun. They should make black bodies. they do in all the other body forms. :)

soilent green
03-01-2002, 10:38 AM
the emag/rtpro body will work on your mag no problem and I'm not firmiliar with the low pressure conversion but if it really worked it would have to have made the dump chamber larger to actually make a difference

Dealaman
03-01-2002, 11:12 AM
I have heard that some emag, rtpro bodies are autococker threaded. Are these bodies that way? And do they sell freak kits for vert feed bodies? Also, I am not sure that these bodies will work on my mag.

Butterfingers
03-01-2002, 11:20 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26842

Mags are already "low pressure".

Predater
03-01-2002, 12:29 PM
first off the presure in the chamber on a normal mag is roughly 400psi. the presure in the barrel is like 60psi.

Low pressur:
Smart parts used to make a product called a smart box. i dont now if they still do. it is a black box that is mounted to the side of the air valve. it enlarges the dump chamber of the mag whare you use a lower pressure but more volume to get the same fps. This was arround when the mag and cocker wer by far the two best guns. thats before the electric gun age. I remember this box being used in 1996 but havnt hurd about it for a while. it was like 200 dollars. it slowed down the bolt which held the breach closed longer so it would slow down shooting if you wer a very fast shot.

main body threading:
the main bodys that are cocker thread are the pro team micro bodies and probably the AGD aluminum emag bodies but i dont know fore sure about the emag bodies. all of the stainless tube bodies from AGD are the twist lock system. does that ansure evry thing.

Butterfingers
03-02-2002, 12:48 PM
Dont buy the smart box it causes nothing but problems. It was mostly hype, cases shootdown, and does nothing for your gun.

Predater
03-02-2002, 04:43 PM
butterfingers, i agree. i was just stating that it does exist or at least it did. the magic box would cause shoot down and many other probs associated with major mods that arnt benificia. i would never recomend getting one.