PDA

View Full Version : WTB Emag sight rail and replacement battery pack

Paintballnut777
11-26-2015, 11:23 PM
I recently bought an emag and it didn't have the black sight rail and want to add one to complete it. I have the screws for it, it came with all six of them screwed in.

I also need a new battery pack but really don't want to pay as much as a car battery for one!

Thank you for your time everyone!

ghost flanker
12-02-2015, 12:40 PM
Pm regarding sight rail inbound.

ClassicMagger
12-06-2015, 11:02 AM
I have some site rails if ghost flanker hasn't gotten you taken care of.

Thanks.

-CM

vintage
12-06-2015, 11:23 AM
knownothingmags sells new batteries but he may be out of stock at the moment.

knownothingmags
12-06-2015, 12:17 PM
I recently bought an emag and it didn't have the black sight rail and want to add one to complete it. I have the screws for it, it came with all six of them screwed in.

I also need a new battery pack but really don't want to pay as much as a car battery for one!

Thank you for your time everyone!
pm me I might have one left.
since I don't have an emag at the moment. I don't need one for myself

I have a black sight rail, price is 50$

ghost flanker
12-06-2015, 12:45 PM
Paintballnut777 hasn't responded to my PM

Paintballnut777
12-16-2015, 12:48 AM
Sorry everyone I tend to forget things. I work everyday literally 8-12 hours 7 days a week. :( Also my wife is prego! :) for that and :( for crazy prego lady!

Ghost flanker I sent you a PM in regards to your PM you sent me and once again I'm sorry for the delay.

Classicmagger if Ghost flanker doesn't have it anymore we can talk about it, ghost was the first to say something, I'm sorry it took awhile to reply to you.

Knownothingmags I sent you a PM about the battery too and I am sorry again for not replying sooner to yall.