PDA

View Full Version : Online Rehab

rios_creos
02-27-2002, 07:24 PM
i quit the reafer. no more for me. i need a job. today, to celebrate my soberness, i went job shopping and sent applications to publix, blockbuster, winn dixie, and big daddy's pizza.

anyone else have any experiences to share that we could all go through togeter:D

i hit my last sac o bud last weekend and now i realized you can't succeed in this world if everything you do is illegal.

thanks for hearing me preach.

subbeh
02-27-2002, 07:54 PM
Good job...

You managed to smoke weed regularly without a job? Jeez.

OH... a piece of advice... NEVER say "Oh well, one more time won't hurt" or "this is the last time". Trust me...

When a friend asks you to hit it, just say pass.

MikeCouves
02-27-2002, 08:35 PM
Lol regularly without a job. I can see where subbeh is going with "this is the last time" etc, everyone knows that feeling. Just once more can't do anything...

talls
02-27-2002, 08:38 PM
Congrats man I know how hard that stuff is to shake(not personally but have seen many friends crap their lives away on it). Yeah do as subbeh said and never say anything about taking another hit cause you will get hooked. My sister started out on stuff like that and she got into heavier stuff. I really like seeing people take the initiative to quit before it is just not enough and they try harder drugs. Now you will be in control of your life. I will tell you a good way to keep clean and that is to completly focus on one aspect of your life for a while. I mean if you are a student study harder, have a job work harder, if you do nothing play paintball more, but just do something. Well I wish you good luck.

Snewk
02-27-2002, 09:46 PM
keep it up rios and good luck kicking it. i wish some of my friends would do that and clean up but not everyone can.

rios_creos
02-28-2002, 05:53 PM
thanks all

but i got a question, well i've been off the weed for about 5 days now and i gotta wonder if people usually experience withdrawal effects? i only get tired during class and stuff but i don't have any real urge, you know? one of my friends quit about a week before me and he's been having exhaustion problems, like not being able to do anything because of pure laziness. is this normal for all former tokers or is he just messed up. he is getting really frustrated and i'm getting kinda nervous.

thanks again

rios_creos
03-01-2002, 05:37 PM
today during math my teacher was rambling about some new topic and i was very bored. everyone in the class was bored actually, but i was like bored and lazy at the same time and ready to pass out. dam i hope this ain't from the grass.

yeah and i know how you fee dude with the messed up sister.

you know that guy Carlos Delgado from the Toronto Blue Jays? he is a first basemen and he used to be the catcher for several years. anyway, him and my uncle used to smoke weed (my uncle is like 30 now) together when they were in high school, but Carlos quit and ended up playing pro ball, my uncle went on to harder stuff and he is now a heroin addict and he's gone to jail several times and he has like 5 kids that he doesn't know where they are and he's really messed up but he can't quit because the withdrawal effects are death.

so i know what its like to see someone rot away by trying other stuff.

i've found my new temporary joy, smoking cigarettes and getting a 30-90 second buzz....ymmmm....
but i'm gonna quit those when i run outta my pack because those actually do stuff to you like give you cancer and stuff.

but in all honesty, if weed was legal i would be toking 24/7. it has no real side affects and it lasts several hours.

no joke that stuff is the S***.

p.s. for all you pansies that are gonna tell me not to get around the filter by putting stars after the S, get a life, i was just typing the word.......star....yeah thats it.....star.....hmmm..