PDA

View Full Version : G-Force DreamFire loader?

theraidenproject
02-27-2002, 08:00 PM
from pbreview.com...

G-Force DreamFire(tm) Loader Tuesday, February 19, 2002

Andrew @ 8:58 pm PST

G-Force Technologies will soon be releasing their super loader called the DreamFire(tm) (patent pending) that will further advance the loader technology for the paintball industry.

DreamFire(tm)will equip players with advance features allowing paintball reloads in seconds and unrestricted shooting positions during play. It will definitely be the choice for markers with high rates of fire.

G-Force will unveil a DreamFire(tm) prototype and its detailed features to the public in the near...

anyone know anything about this? btw, i DID search "g-force" "gforce" and "dreamfire". I didn't search google yet, but i'm about to. My first instinct was to post here ;)

theraidenproject
02-27-2002, 08:04 PM
just found this...
http://www.gforcepb.com/News/news.html
but basically the same info

Snewk
02-27-2002, 08:15 PM
you got me hoss...id check here and warpig in the future on any information on it

Zumina
02-27-2002, 08:22 PM
sounds like a warp knock off. Hey, you know what they say about imitation.....

theraidenproject
03-01-2002, 09:24 AM
so no one knows anything?

Scooter/Cootie
03-05-2002, 10:07 AM
I e-mailed G-Force and I got this response.

Hello Scott,

Info published on our web site on DreamFire(tm) are the info that we can share
with customers at the moment. As we get closer to the launch date (targetting
before the end of this year), we will be making further detailed product
announcements and pics.

Thanks again for your inquiry and we look forward to having you as our customer.

Regards,

Lisa
Customer Relations
G-Force Technologies
www.gforcepb.com

rebel_bob
03-05-2002, 03:25 PM
I to think that is a Warp spin off.

Isn't that just what we need
;)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
03-05-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Zumina
Hey, you know what they say about imitation.....

Be like 32* and sell everything for cheaper because they didn't have to pay the the patent?

davej946
03-05-2002, 06:17 PM
I dunno about a warp knock-off. Sounds more like a JT Slammer knock-off. Reload in seconds? A warp reloads at what? 1/20 of a second? I think it's a new harness, pod, collar, leash, doghouse kinda thing.

But of course... I could be wrong, as usual. ;)

Later ~

theraidenproject
03-13-2002, 09:16 PM
anyone know anything yet?

nutz
03-13-2002, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by davej946
I dunno about a warp knock-off. Sounds more like a JT Slammer knock-off. Reload in seconds? A warp reloads at what? 1/20 of a second? I think it's a new harness, pod, collar, leash, doghouse kinda thing.

Later ~

nah not a pack or something like that...

> Shooting continuously in any position
> The best choice for markers with high ROF

Scooter/Cootie
11-03-2002, 08:44 PM
This was discussed a little bit in the past. I just checked the site and they have this little tidbit for an update.

"Other planned product launches include the release of the G-Force Transcend(tm) as well as the prototype release of the G-Force DreamFire(tm) super loader in early 2003."

Looks like we should be hearing about the Dreamfire sometime soon.

The website's also been re-done as well. Not too shabby.

Load SM5
11-03-2002, 08:48 PM
I can't think of a loader that does'nt reload in seconds. Sounds interesting, can't wait to see what they've come up with

Kevmaster
11-03-2002, 09:56 PM
i can. the 45rnd BE loader that comes with most stingrays and talons....loL!!!!

that thing takes a friggin month to load..and its only got 45 rounds!

pbguy888
11-03-2002, 10:04 PM
Lol kev! And they allways spill when I try and use my pod with it. Not that I have ever done that;)

temps
11-03-2002, 10:46 PM
Sounds like a warp knock off.. or maby something completly different? with all the information I got

"reloads in seconds"
"unrestricted...positions "
"It will definitely be the choice for... high rates of fire"

I was able to piece together a small picture, here.

This is what its going to look like.. :D

http://www.fun-town.com/flu/invention.jpg

agdemagman69
11-04-2002, 12:31 AM
I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!

I was just talking to my friend who knows some BIG people in the industries, and i brought this up.

anyway he said they were talking about something that was like a pack on your back, with a warp in it that led a hose to your gun... so its basically a warp on your back. it would be the same size as your pack.

but i dont see reloading....

just thought i would throw that in.

pbguy888
11-04-2002, 06:48 AM
What ever happend to that sidewinder or corksrew whatever its called. New hopper PTP was supposted to come out with?

Load SM5
11-04-2002, 08:17 AM
Corckscrew is the new feeder Wicked Air Sports is working on. He's still working on the virtual reality and space folding capabilities for it right now.

Mr Pink
11-04-2002, 08:44 AM
I just hope He's watched "Event Horizon" or we'll get Avalanche et al being Possessed by Demonic entities on the field - imagine trying to ref that!!

Load SM5
11-04-2002, 08:48 AM
God that movie freaked me out. I had to drive to Walmart and hang out for an hour or so because it was the closest well-lighted place to the theatre.

spazzed
11-04-2002, 09:39 AM
Since (hopefully) none of these new loader thingymajigs have actual eyeballs to gouge out, you think they'll come after us? Eh? Uhhh.... Guess it gives new meaning to Vortex Impellar :mad: :confused:

ShooterJM
11-04-2002, 11:19 AM
Check out this provisional patent. Granted in may it looks like. Could be it.

http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html&r=19&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=paintball&OS=paintball&RS=paintball

Kneedragger
11-04-2002, 02:56 PM
That patent is probably what they are talking about. It's for a loading system, not a feed system. When they say you can have un-restricted shooting positions I think they mean you can still reload as you're shooting.

ShooterJM
11-04-2002, 03:09 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the one. There's a another patent for a bolt and hammerless paintball gun. Seems interesting. Found the patent for the warpfeed too. And one for a paintball that not only has paint, but a smell. Pretty cool stuff.

ntn4502
11-04-2002, 03:47 PM
ehhh, my hopes were up until I say the pic, not what I was expecting

EnderWigginPballin
11-04-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Corckscrew is the new feeder Wicked Air Sports is working on. He's still working on the virtual reality and space folding capabilities for it right now.

I hope it can make my bed for me....

Scooter/Cootie
01-29-2003, 11:17 PM
And to bring this one back one more time...:D

There's a new press release on their website, I've posted it below.

DreamFire Loader

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DreamFire™ (patent pending) the ultimate loader for the paintball sport.

Coming Fall 2003, G-Force will be releasing its super paintball loader, named DreamFire™. Designed to kick paintball tournaments up another notch. Players can now carry self-contained pre-charged paintball cartridges with force feed mechanism. As a player exhausts the paintballs in the DreamFire™ loader, they simply eject the empty cartridge to the ground and snap on a fresh cartridge. No more time wasted in flipping lids or spilling paintballs ... forever!

Features and Benefits:

Adjustable feed rate - to suit mechanical to insane ROF electronic markers;

Force feed system - allows players to shoot inverted continuously;

Removable paintball cartridge - the fastest reload;

Super quiet - no noisy paintball juggling;

High capacity - cartridges will be available in 150 or 200 rounds;

Modular power source - the fastest battery change.

Stay tuned as we release sneakpeek prototype images of the DreamFire™ Loader.

ntn4502
01-29-2003, 11:34 PM
so like a warp system with a hopper, but the hopper will be like a pod and you change it like that?