PDA

View Full Version : UL of frame

chi town saint
04-01-2016, 05:59 PM
Hello, I have a unanodized UL frame. I was just wondering what's the going price for one these days?

Thanks for the input.

Cyco-Dude
04-01-2016, 06:29 PM
Hello, I have a unanodized UL frame. I was just wondering what's the going price for one these days?

Thanks for the input.

i think post up a picture so we know what you've got, exactly.

chi town saint
04-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Alright, I'll try. Its brand new. Oops, I meant to put unanodized ripper body with a black frame. I'm thinking about selling this set up.

BiNumber3
04-02-2016, 05:18 PM
Not sure on prices, but the frame is actually an E-Mag frame, without internals, and missing a few pieces of the battery pack. It can be used as a full mech frame as it is, and I think you can rebuild the internals still.

The body is a ripper (just did a search to confirm lol), not sure on price, but going by old sale threads, maybe 250-300 for the combo? as it's unfinished and lacking things like feedneck n such?

chi town saint
04-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Alright, I do have the bottom plate for the battery pack too.

chi town saint
04-04-2016, 09:36 AM
What do you guys think the frame is worth?

BiNumber3
04-04-2016, 05:51 PM
Intelliframes go for around $70 on average, full working E-Mag lowers seem to go for $300.

Not sure how easy it would be to find the top portion of the battery pack, which would be needed to use with the frame.
No trigger, safety or grip panels makes it tough to price out as well.

It's really hard to say lol... (and the mismatched anno)

You might consider parting the battery pack parts, in case someone happens to need that color, or intend to re-ano.
The frame can easily be converted to full mech, and basically be an intelliframe.

Obtaining all the parts straight from AGD to rebuild that into working lowers would cost more than buying a full setup.